Chapter sixteen

"Now everyone give it up! I present to you for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Trevor and Angela Grey!"

Cheers and applause erupted from around us as we entered the reception hall. Trevor spun me in a showing off fashion and we went right into our first dance. 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran played over the speakers and everyone stood around as we swayed back and forth.

About half way through the song everyone else had started to dance and the full attention was no longer directed at just the two of us. Which I was extremity grateful for. It was hard enough to stand up in front of everyone for the ceremony. I didn't need them to watch my poor dance skills.

My head was rested against Trevor's chest as we moved slowly around to the music. I scanned the room briefly looking for no one in particular and then up at him. His eyes met mine and he smiled. "Who are you looking for?" I didn't expect his question and I answered him a bit too quickly. "No one. I was just looking to see if everyone looked like they were having a good time." I lied.

"You know I love you and everything about you is astonishing to me. Especially how bad at lying you are." He laughed and I playfully punched at his chest. "I am not lying. I do want to make sure everyone is having a good time. Weddings suck." I smiled up at him and he nodded in agreement. "That's why we opted for the open bar. If we're gonna make people just come stare at how in love we are, well, we could at least get them drunk."

I laughed and leaned up, brushing my lips against his quickly. "I'm going to make sure my mom gave our payments to all the vendors. Will you get us some drinks before they start making speeches?" His eyes widen and he pulled back from me. "Oh my god I forgot about those. I'll make the drinks a double." He kissed me once more and then hurriedly made his way over to the bar.

I turned away from the direction he had went in and took in the atmosphere around me. The walls were draped in a white fabric that had been strewn through the beams over head. Strings upon strings of fairy lights covered the walls and hung down, warming the room. The pale pink and white peonies that covered the tables were the same as the ones that I had carried in my bouquet. They were my absolute favorite and the florist had done an incredible job on them.

The dim lighting in the room created a romantic ambiance. It was the most perfect atmosphere for a wedding. Everything was just as I had pictured it to be, if not better. It was like a real life Pinterest board come to life. I scanned the room again and spotted him.

He was standing with a drink in his hand. The cool, deep blue of his suit worked well against his tanned skin. He laughed and it echoed around the room. His laugh was such a contagious one. Everyone around him followed suit laughing at a joke that I was not yet let in on. I stood for a moment contemplating if I should go over and say something. Anything.

I noticed my sister sitting closely by and took this as my opportunity to walk over. I picked a piece of fruit up off the plate she was eating from and popped it into my mouth, smiling at her. She looked up from her plate to my grinning face. "You know, you're stealing from your future niece or nephew right now you know that right? I don't wanna call you a bar person at your own wedding but.." she held her hands up in the air and raised her eyebrows.

"I'll repay him or her once they're here with copious amounts of ice cream. I think I'll be forgiven." I sat beside of her and glanced back over to where Louis was standing. Niall, Liam and Harry were all standing around him but they were also joined by Marissa, Kendall and Chris.

Harry stood facing Kendall and looked as if he was attempting a conversation but she was not having it. The annoyed look on her face worsened the more he tried to speak to her and I couldn't help but laugh to myself a little. Marissa and Liam seemed to be hitting it off, however. He was leaning against a table in her direction and she stood in front of him arching her back so hard that I feared it would snap. Giggles erupted from both of them occasionally and there was plenty of hand on arm action.