sam-cheater 💔💔😭😭🥴 pt 1

As I woke up bright and early I looked around and saw my boyfriend Sam was gone so I got up and looked at the time it read 6:00 in the morning why is Sam not in bed especially at six in the morning , I got up and instanly regretting because the cold hit me I shivered because I was only wearing a T-shirt with shorts. I walked down the stairs of the trap house and walked into the games room only to be meet by Sam and his ex Katrina making out ( for Sam Katrina might be mean I have nothing against them together I ship them hard it is just for the story so don't come at me ) i stand there and watch them practically suck each other's faces off, they still haven't seen me so I dashed up the stairs and into my brothers room Corey. He was sitting editing a Video when he relized I had walked in he look towards me smiling but that smile faded when he saw the many tears running down my Rosie cheeks. He shot up quickly and said" Y/N are you alright". All I could do was shake my head and say well more like stuttered " s.sam i.is c.c.cheating on me d.d.downstairs" Corey quickly ran down stairs being the overprotective brother he is he started yelling at Sam with all his rage. Sam looked towards the stairs of where I was sitting watching them, he looked at me and started walking forward witch only cause me to go the spare bedroom and the lock the door before he could catch up to me.

"Y/N OPEN UP LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE" Sam said as he banged on the door all I wanted was end it there so I walked to the bathroom and pulled out my razor

Corey's POV:

I dashed up the stairs and followed Sam oh how was not down with him yet he broke my baby sister heart I wanted to beat the shit out of him I walked towards the guest room where Sam was banging on the yelling" Y/N LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE" I suddenly remember Y/N was suicidal I was the only one who new about this so I ran to the guest room door and yelled" Y/N please don't do it's not worth it please don't cut yourself I am here" when I didn't get a answer I quickly started to ram into the door hoping she wasn't cutting her self.

Sam's POV:

"Y/N please don't do it's not worth it please don't cut yourself I am here" when I heard that I was so confused so I step away from the door thinking what that meant so I said" wait what do you mean"

"What I mean is that she cuts and she could be dead because of you,you asshole" Corey yelled in my face, I got so worried I quickly started to ram into the door with Corey , you may be wondering why I cheated Well I don't know.

*flashback*

I was up bright and early for some reason so I decided I would get the mail, when I walked out to the letter box I saw my ex Katrina standing their I mentally ground and said " why are you here"

"What can't I come visit" she said she was wearing the sluttiest outfit ever I don't know why but I let her in. We sat down on the couch and it was alkward until she spoke" I am sorry I cheated I still love you and I want to get back with you" she said fiddling with her nails.

"What no I have a better girlfriend then you will ever be" I said, she looked at me then she smirked she lunged forward and started kissing me, I don't know why but I didn't pull away I kept kissing her and then int turned into a makeout session and I don't know when but like 10 minutes later Corey comes down the stairs and started to yell" HOW FUCKING DARE YOU CHEAT ON MY SISTER,I TRUSTED YOU WITH HER HEART AND YOU JUST GO AND BREAK IT WITH SLUT I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED Y/N WHEN SHE SAID YOUR WERE NICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A DOWN RIGHT SHIT HEAD" I looked towards the stairs to see Y/N sitting their tears running down her Rosie cheeks it hurt so fucking much knowing I am the reasons for those tears. I got up and walked towards her witch only made her run to the guest room and shut the door and lock it.

*flashback over*

We finally knocked the door down after 10 minutes of racing into the door , we rushed towards the bathroom only to see Y/N lying on the bathroom floor her rists cut blood everywhere and razor on the floor next to her , we were to late.

Y/N POV:

As I grabbed my razor and started to cut deep cuts on both my rists one for every thing I hate about myself after fifteen cuts to each arm I had blood everywhere and I started seeing black dots I could here the corey and Sam trying to break the door down but before they could get to me I had already blacked out the last thing o said was "Goodbye world" I then saw black.

Hi honeys,Comment if you want a part 2 and who you want next I do do requests

Bye honeys
-xany❤️💜