elton-distant ☹️😢😖

Elton has been somewhat distant lately and i can't help feel that he has fallen out of love with me and gone with another girl, i wish we were as close as we were back when we started dating back then we would just be happy and go on dates every night and we would explore but now we don't even say one word when he gets home from what ever he was doing, i think............ he might be cheating.

i know it's wrong to think of your partner that way but the way he goes out early and comes back late is too suspicious and all my other relationships have ended like this, they would be out every day and night then i would fine some evidence that they were cheating and i would leave them. i am scared to lose Elton cause i love him so much, like i could see him and i getting married but now i don't even see him and i sleeping in the same bed.

i have made up my mind, i gonna leave Elton and start a new life in australia, why australia you ask, well i have an internet gay best friend there and we have only meet like twice and what's better then living with a really good best friend that has been there for you for years. i packed all my stuff and put it near the front door, i am currently trying to think of what to say to end a beautiful relationship that has been going in for 2 years.

dear Elton ,
i am sorry for what i am about to do but i am leaving you and the only reason i am leaving you is because, when we first started dating we were in love and happy but now i don't smile and i think it is time that changes i am sorry in advanced for me leaving but i need someone who will be there for me 24/7 and who has a shoulder i can cry on , you would not have noticed but i cry every night before you come home, i will forever love you but i think we are just not meant to be , i love you Elton goodbye.
Your love Y/N

and now i am on my way to the airport to start a new life.

ELTONS POV:
i just got back home expecting to see Y/N in bed fast asleep but no , she is not here and nor is here stuff , i start to look all around the house until i come across a note neatly placed on the kitchen counter , it's wet probably from her tears, i finished reading the note, i am crying and i have not cried in a long time, i will forever love Y/N i am not gonna give up on finding her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: wow ok should i do a part 2 , if you want a part two just comment also comment if you want to request, i might not be active because school starts in like 3 days for me and i need to get ready but i will try my hardest. bye weirdos - Xanthia