sam - period ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

i just got home and saw a note in the kitchen
'hey babe went to get food will be back soon'
i smile and look around realising that it is quite which is very rare in the trap house so i decided that i will go take a nap while it is silent. i go upstairs and change into my white shorts and one of sam's t-shirts. i get into bed and go into my phone and soon fell into a deep sleep.
SAMS POV:
i got home carrying Y/N's favourite food from Y/F/R (your favourite restaurant) and set it down on the table i can not see Y/N on the couch binge watching one of her shows like friends or sometimes even sponge bob, i start to panic because once i had a nightmare and that she did not come home from work and i found out she died, i then look at the note i left her and saw her bag on the table , i let out a breath that i did not know i was holding in. i walk up stairs to our bedroom and i open the door and see my angel sleeping with a red blood stain on her pants, i sigh knowing girls have to go though these every month, i go and wake her up. "baby wake, love wake up" i say shaking her lightly.
Y/N'S POV:
i was awoken by my boyfriend sam shaking me. i look at him and see he is worried. "what's wrong babe" i say sitting up, i instantly feeling the wet in my pants. i keep saying sorry and get up , i get cut of by sam kissing me and saying " let's go take a shower" , i nod and go into his bathroo, he licks the door as i get undressed. i feel him come behind me and hug me, i giggle as he peppers my shoulder with kisses. i get into the shower sam following shortly after . after a long and nice shower we get out. sam goes and brings my food up . i smile and get into bed and we cuddle , eat and watch friends for the rest of the day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:i only have jake left for the period , i might do an insecure edit for all of them, like the one i did with jake like , you feel insecure and he helps you forget about them by you and him making love, bye weirdos -Xanthia.