corey- break up 🥺😭😢😭

me and corey were in another argument again, this is the 3rd one this week, it's MONDAY. this fight was about him spending time with some of his friends that are girls and when i hang out with boys he has to be there but i can't be thee when he hangs out with girls. i felt like he fell out of love with me, and maybe i am too.

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DONE YOU ASSHOLE" i yelled grabbing my coat and walking out his apartment door, not knowing were i am going i judged walked in the cold moonlight. i came across this motel which i got a place and stayed at. i was laying in bed going on my phone to see not texts or calls from corey. i knew he didn't love me, it was obvious. i then ordered postmates and waited for my food to get here.

there was a knock on my door signaling my food was here, i got up and made my way to the door, gave the boy his money and sat back in bed and ate. i looked like crap but can you blame me, me and my boyfriend of 3 years just broke up. i had to go get some stuff so i quickly walked back to his apartment only to find him kissing another girl.

i broke all my emotions from the past month came flying out of my mouth like bullets. " I KNEW YOU FUCKING CHEATED YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE, NO WONDER DEVYN BROKE UP WITH YOU, YOU PROBABLY CHEATED ON HER TOO. I HATE YOU . I HATE YOU SO MUCH COREY" i yelled storming out and hopefully never to return.