jake -insurcure 😏😉🖤💙💦❤️

⚠️smut warning ⚠️
love , the one thing i was afraid of, the one thing that i wish i wasn't afraid of, i fell in love with Jake and loving means showing him my flaws but i have to many flaws, for an example , my thighs are too big, i am too fat , i have stretch marks i mean the list could go on. i was scared of showing him my flaws , i was scared he was going to leave me once he sees the real me. we have only been dating for 3 months and tonight was the first night i am sleeping over. to say i was nervous was an understatement. i was scraped he would not like what he sees under my makeup. i am on my way over there now , let's hopes this goes well
Jake POV:
tonight was the first nigh Y/N was staying over and i was so excited i get to spend time with her, people may think why are you dating someone who is plus size, well i don't care what size she is, she is beutiful no matter what size. I was getting snacks when i heard a knock on the door , she's here.
Y/N POV:
i finally arrived, i was contemplating if i even wanted to be here but after 3 minutes of thinking i go up to the doors of the trap house and knock i stand there and wait , then Jake comes and opens the door. i see him and i fall in love with him more. he shows me to his room so i can put my stuff down. " so Y/N what do you want to do first" Jake ask while leaning against the door frame. "maybe a movie" i suggest. "perfect i will put it in the tv and you get the snacks" he says jumping up and down. i giggle and nod my head. he goes and picks out a horror movie and i get the snacks.
AFTER THE MOVIE:
here comes the time i have been dreading, taking my make up off and getting into bed with him. i go into the bathroom have a quick shower and take my makeup of. i then get into a tank top and shorts cause it is kinda hot. i then look in the mirror all i see is ugliness, i must have taken cause Jake came and rapped his arms around my waist . "why do you like me" i ask turning to face him. "i like you cause your beutiful and you have an amazing personality" he says . "i don't feel pretty i feel fat" i say. he looks at me shocked then whispers in my ear, "i am gonna show you how beautiful you are" after he whispers that he starts kissing my neck, i moan , he leads us to his bedroom. i am not a virgin so this is not new and boy was i enjoying it. he starts to take my clothes off as i take off his. soon enough we are naked, he makes his why to my heat . he licks my clit and starts eating me out, i moan loudly and i could feel him smirk. i cum and he licks it up , i then get up and push him on the bed i grab is cock and start pumping i thing start sucking him. he pushes my head up and down. he cum's , i look up at him and swallow. he pushes me on the bed and gets a condom and pushes into me, i moan from the pleasure. i soon came and he came after i. the condom, he takes the condom of and throws it away. " thanks" i say out of breath. " no problem baby girl" he says still giving me love bites.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so my first smut, i hope you like , these emojis 💦😏😉, if they are in the titile it means smut ok good bye weirdos - xanthia