corey- period❤️🧡💛💚

Y/n POV:
Me and corey have been together for 8 months and I think I am falling for him, we were watching a scary movie and I was cuddling up to corey when I felt my pants become wet, I rushed to the bathroom and looked and saw red. I kind of screamed witch is why corey came to the bathroom door

corey POV:
I heard Y/n scream and I thought Of the worst, I ran to the bathroom door and knocked
corey:"you ok Y/n?
Y/n:"ummm Kinda"
She answered back, I opened the door and saw the blood all over her, in my head I panicked but on the outside I stayed calm.
corey:" Ok I will run you a hot bath and I think katrina has some lady products in sam and colbys bathroom I will grab them and give them to you"
Y/n:"thanks so much corey"
I run into sam's bathroom knowing he was out and grabbed the box of tampons and pads.

Y/n POV:
I am so glad that corey is such a good boyfriend because I know any other guy would have just have freaked out and ran away. I walk in to our bedroom and started changing the sheets and I did not even hear corey walk back in and start my bath. He walks out of the bathroom and wraps he warm arms around my wasit.
corey:" the bath is ready, I know I have not seen you naked yet but I would like to stay by your side"
Y/n:" Sure I really don't feel like leaving you anyway"
He leads me into the bathroom and I strip, I was waiting for him to make remark or joke or even stare but no he just remained eye contact with me witch I think was lovely. I got into the bath with all the bubbles and put my head back corey was just there saying sweet nothings to me while I was washing myself he even sang for me a bit. As I got out of the bath he handed me a towel and gave me tracksuit pants and a hoodie and the pads and tampons.
Y/n:"can I have some privacy please?"
corey:" Sure I will make our bed"
Y/n:"thanks"
corey walks out of the bathroom and leaves me to change. I walk out of the bathroom making sure that my pad is placed fine and see and nicely made bed,I sat on the bed and played on my phone. corey came back with all my fav junk foods and snacks.

corey POV:
I walk back into our bedroom to find Y/n sitting on our bed,on her phone. I went downstairs to get her fav snacks and junk food.
corey:" I thought you would be hungry :)
Y/n:" awwww thanks corey"
For the rest of the evening we watch movies and eat until we felt like we were going to bust, I am so grateful that corey is my boyfriend and I hope he always will be.