sam -bestfriends or more ❤️💖💝💝❤️

i have been best friends with sam for about 2 years and i just recently moved in with him at the trap house and i have such a big crush on him like it is not funny. recently he got girlfriend which crushed me but i pretended to be happy just for him. i soon started to develop a tiny crush on colby his bestfriend , colby then asked me out and i said yes of course because if i wanna get over sam i gonna get over sam with colby, i know that sounds wrong but i like colby and sam , but i think my crush on him is fading , very slowly.
A MONTH LATER
colby and i broke up because we were not working and sam and his girlfriend are doing fine, the more i be around sam the more my crush would grow. today i am going to sleep over in sam's room because my room is being re done. we were talking when all of a sudden his girlfriend kat walks in and says" sammy can i sleep with you" she says looking daggers in my way. i get up and walk down to the game room knowing he was gonna say yes. i was crushed knowing that i have known him longer then his girlfriend and he is gonna choose her over me like , EXCUSE ME BITCH. i wish i could be the one kissing him, the on hugging him, the one cuddling him, the one to call him mine , but i know he will never be mine.
THE NEXT MORNING
i woke up to screaming coming from sam's room , i walk up the stairs to tell who ever was screaming to shut up, as i got closer i figured out it was kat and sam screaming about cheating and not loving me, as i was about to knock kat came running out of his room screaming and telling swear words. I walk into sam's room and see him sitting in his bed. i go over and hug him , he hugs me back and whispers in my ear " i love you Y/N more then a friend" i whip my head around and kissed him passionately. i am proud to say i am in love with my best friend and he loves me back.