colby - insercure 😏💦😉❤️💖🌸

i am very insecure about my body, i hate how i have belly fat and the way i look in bathing suits. every time the trap house has pool party's i never go because i think i loo ugly. then when i am no there i think Colby is kissing some girl that is prettier or he is having sex with some girl, do not get me wrong i trust Colby and all but i do not trust all the girls around him, today was another one of those pool party's and by now Colby has catches on to my i am sick game , so he came over" what are you doing here babe" i say opening the front door and letting him in. " i am not going to the party if your not" he says hugging me. i look at him weirdly and question him " but you always go to party's with out me"
"well i want to make you feel beautiful" he says leaning to catch my lips in a passionate kiss. me and Colby have done stuff sexual and all that but he is usually rough and i can tell he is gonna be soft toady which will be nice. he picks me up bridal style and disconnecting the kiss to whisper in my ear " i am gonna go soft tonight princess ok" he started to nibble my ear which just made me even more wet then i already was. he drops me softly on the bed and goes on top of me, we start to make out while he undresses me , once i was fully naked he laid on the bed while i straddle him while taking his clothes off. i went down to his dick and starts to swirl my tongue teasingly around his sensitive tip , i then start to deep throat him, he soon cums in my mouth and i look at him and swallow it " that was fucking sexy princess" he says picking me up and throwing me softly on the bed. He starts to suck on my nipples and playing with them between his fingers i moan " shit" i curse. he then starts to pump himself into me . " shit princess you have gotten tighter since last week" he says against my neck. "shit coby faster" i say tugging at his brown locks of hair. i finally cum and let out a huge moan. he then pulls out and cum on my stomach while grunting. he helps me clean up and he lays next to me, he kisses me and says " why did you not tell me you were insecure"
" i don't know you are surrounded around beutiful girls 24/7 and i think i am gonna lose you to one of them" i say finally letting out my emotions " baby i love you and only you, i love all of your flaws and perfections" . he says starting to kiss my neck again, " how about round two" he says smirking against my neck, i nod and straddle him and start to leave hickeys down his neck
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i am very proud of this one till next time bye weirdos - Xanthia