elton- Anniversary 💖❤️💝🎁🎉

Y/N POV
it was mine and elton's 4 Anniversary and i was currently getting ready to go to dinner at this really expensive restaurant and i am so excited this is what i am wearing

Y/N POVit was mine and elton's 4 Anniversary and i was currently getting ready to go to dinner at this really expensive restaurant and i am so excited this is what i am wearing

this is what my makeup looks like

this is my hairstyle

AT THE RESTAURANT i arrived at the restaurant and waited for about 10 minutes til someone came and gave me a menu as i waited for elton

AT THE RESTAURANT
i arrived at the restaurant and waited for about 10 minutes til someone came and gave me a menu as i waited for elton.
2 HOURS LATER
i have been waiting for 2 HOURS for elton to get his ass to this restaurant, people ave been giving me apologetic smiles and looks , i felt like i was gonna cry so i just ed asked for the bill and left, as i got to my apartment i straight away stoped up to my room , my roommates giving me confusing looks but didn't ask because they could tell i was pissed , took off my makeup and dress and i would usually sleep in one of elton's shirts and on of his shorts but because he pissed me off so much i was not in the mood. My roommates came up and said that elton was asking to come in but i answered in my annoyed voice " NO HE PISSED ME OFF" i yell , they left and twenty minutes later elton came up and asked " what's wrong babe "
"what's wrong WHATS WRONG YOU FUCKIN FORGOT THAT WE WERE MENT TO MT AT THE RESTAURANT AND I WAITED FOR TWO HOURS TWO FUCKIN HOURS" i yell finally letting out my anger. " babe babe calm down i am sorry that forgot but i was tour gifts" he says going to get my gifts . he comes back in with a giant teddy bear , giant chocolate box and a little jewellery box thing. "elty you didn't have to and i am so sorry that i yelled i ....."
"babe it is fine i would be mad too but here" he hands me my chocolate and teddy bear
he then gets on one knee , i knew what was coming i gasped and my hands flew to my mouth
"Y/N will you marry me" (sorry i couldn't think of some sappy shit sorry) " YES " I yell.
then we cuddled and made out for the rest of the night .

379 words
sorry this was so bad do not forget to request bye weirdos -xanthia