elton- distant 😢😖☹️💞 pt 2

Y/N POV:
as i bored the plane ready to go to australia , i gave the attendant my ticket and started walking into the plane until i heard my name being called, i stopped and turned around and saw Elton running at me , i stopped and waited for him to get to me . " Y/N please don't leave me" he says breathlessly," i have to leave Elton we were not meant to be together , we just don't work together" . i said starting to tear up. " no i was planning on marrying you , i have been planning on asking on your birthday today" he says taking my hand, i stood there frozen not knowing what to do, i can't believe i thought he was cheating on me , i feel so bad , i started to cry and i hug him , i tell the women i want a refund she understood and gave me my money back, " i am so sorry baby i really should not judge and-" i get cut off by him kissing me passionately and says " well now you know , Y/N i have loved you for years and i really want to spend the rest of my life with you , so Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me," i look at him and nod and by now a lot of people have crowded around me and Elton but i don't care , i jump into his arms and kiss him passionately, people around clap and cheer , everyone soon leaves and me and Elton go home and cuddle , i keep saying sorry but he just kisses me and shuts me up , i now i know i am in love with him and i am not ever leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: i am sorry it's kind of short but make sure to request because i a. running low on ideas so just comment on this one and tell me your name , what you want, sad, happy or smut , or cute , til next bye weirdos - Xanthia