1

It's been a year since I lost Cole but I'm not going to lie, it has been ruff especially for Jackson for me while I was scared of him. I don't know if he still wants me dead but I know he wants to do anything because of his promise to cole “ally” Jackson said i closed my Journal “come on we are going to be late,” he said. 

I climbed into the car and we started a journey to his aunt's house for the family party i was looking at the window and there he was Cole but in wolf forum I jumped up “what” Jackson said as I looked back out the window and he was gone “nothing” I said “ok then maybe you should try to get some more sleep” he said and i nodded I closed my eyes.

“Hey” Jackson said “we're here” he said as i got up i got out of the car “hi sweetie” june said hugging me “ hi june” i smiled”and john” I smiled and hugged him “staying out of trouble” he said “always” i laughed.

I walked into the house. Jackson was standing there  "hey” he said walking up to me “can I talk to you” I said “ya of course,” he said. We walked to a bedroom “what's up” he said “ ok i may said crazy” i said “just tell me “i saw Cole” i said “you mean in a dream” he said “no on the way here” i said “hold on stay here” he said walking away.

He came back with John “tell him what you seen” he said “Cole” I looked at him “was there a possible way he survived we never found the body” he said “wait what” i said “there's no way” I looked at him “he would have found use by now” i said “right