8

“We should go back”damon said looking around i looked up and saw someone laying in the grass “hey” i said running off “ally” damon yelled following me cole was laying on the ground “cole” I yelled kneeling next to him “he just knocked out” damon said “who ever hit him they hit him hard” I mumbled “stay here” damon said getting up “wait you can leave me here” I said “you have cole” he looked at me “he's out cold” he said “you will be fine” he looked at me “anyways if something comes after you just scream I'll hear you” he said and then hes was gone “well the reassuring” i said sitting down.

I waited for a while cole to start to move “cole” I said “hey” I yelled as his eyes opened “what the hell are you doing out here” he said sitting up “looking for you” i said “i didn't need you to look for me” he said getting up. 

“Come on” he said grabbing my arm and started pulling towards the house “hold on” I said pulling my arm out of his grip “your whole family is out here looking for you” I said “they will be fine” he said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him.

We got back to the house “cole” i said as he pulled me in the house. I sat in the chair and cole looked out the window “are we going to talk about this”  i looked at him “what is there to talk about” he said turning and looked at me “I don't know maybe how you pissed off an alpha” I yelled getting up “your right i did” he said getting “you should have just come back to me” i said he just looked at me “talk to me” I yelled “fine you want me to talk” he said “i'll talk” he added “ok” I mumbled “I was never going to come back” he said “in fact i didn't want you here in the first place” he yelled.

I started to cry “fine then” I yelled. I run outside slamming the door behind me I wasn't really thinking I just ran