18

Damon just looked at me “run” he looked at me “Damon” he said trying to cover my wrist “go” he yelled as turned and run i could tell he was behind me but I didn't look back i wanted to stop but i knew he would try to kill me But i stopped because i could run any more so I just sat there and wait.

I've never been more scared in my life me legs started to give out and I fell I looked up and damon was standing in front of me “damon please” i cried “no” he mumbled “you told me you would never hurt me” i looked at me “I did” he said I could tell he was fighting the urge with every bone in his body.

“Whatever he did to you” I looked at him “you can fight it you're stronger than him” i said I watched Damon hit his knees he looked at me “I love you” he said getting back up started to walk toward me but Dean grabbed him.

Jackson grabbed me “Allison” he said grabbing my wrist I could feel everything going numb and then everything stop and the was darkness 

Cole pv 

Alex was gone. I don't know where but I'm going to find him. I thought sitting by the hospital bed I was just looking at him hoping she would wake up before I left but in a way it would be harder for both of us “you ready” Jackson said.

I nodded and got up. I kissed her on the forehead. “she'll be fine.” Jackson said it's better this way” he said as we walked to the side of the room. Damon walked up to us “you know the plan” I said and he nodded