5

I woke up to Cole winning “what did you let them do to me” he said “my head is killing me” he said “Hey you could have stopped” i looked at me “that's your job” he said wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his chest “cole” i said “hmm” i said “I don't want to get up” he mumbled “are you going to be like this all day”  I looked at him “nope it will where off” I he said.

Cole finally got up and walked up the room. I followed him. “This is what happened last time you let your brother get you drunk,” she said, whacking him with a towel. He just growled and laid his head on the table. 

We were outside helping clean up Cole was in side sleeping off his hangover with the boys I pulled off a tablecloth and brought it inside put it in the washer and stopped by coles room  i pushed the door open he was asleep still i closed the door and walked to the kitchen and jackson was sitting there “good morning sun shin” i said “how you feel” i said sitting next to him “good it war off like an hour ago,” he said.

Just then Cole walked out of the room and sat down and put his head on the table, “how are you feeling” I said looking at him “terrible” he said “well next time don't get past out drunk” Jason said walking into the room.

Everyone had everything packed up and was ready to go. I sat in Cole's truck as he threw a bag in the back then got in. “It will be nice to get home” he said “ya” I said leaning my head on his shoulder. We pulled up to coles house and we got it “it's been forever since I was here” I said walking in the door, everything was just how we left it