12

I sat in the truck we pulled up to to the little park next to the cliff the other boys were already there we got out s“hey boys” cole yelled “hey baby brother” jason said i wiched conner jump off. 

Cole was about to jumped and something thing came over me “stop” i grabbed his arm “please” i looked at him “hey it's ok” he intertwined our fingers “do you want to jump with me” he said i nodded “all right” he smiled i jumped on his back “hold on” he said “i am” i laughed “just making sure” he said as we jumped.

I sat on the tailgate of the truck cole and jack walked up “hey babe” cole said sitting next to me “when are we going home” i leaned my head on his shoulder “we not were going to sleep here tonight”  he said “y” i looked at him “it safer” i he said.

Jackson and the rest left “so it's just us out here” i looked at him “yep my brother will go back to the house and if the alpha shows up there there will be there” he said get into the truck and closed the door “what if he” i said but her cut me off “their fine” he snapped. 

I sat back in the set “ok” i said looking at the window at the rain “ally” he said i just kept looking the window “babe” he said he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me onto his lap “hey i'm sorry i snapped at you” he said “its ok” i looked at him.

“I love you you know that” he smiled i was now straddling him with and arms around his neck “i love you to” i said “we should probably get some sleep” he said “ya probably” i mumbled