4

The party had end and me, jason, jackson and cole were sitting in the barn drinking “do you know how long it takes to get me drunk we going to be here all night” cole wined his brother looked at each other “challenge accepted” jackson said  “o no your taking care of him” i looked at them as i took a sip of my drank “is it even possible to get him drunk” i looked at them “yes it is” jason said.

60 beers later and all 3 boys are drunk and cole really drunk “all right boys i think it time for bed” jackson said standing up and almost falling “ bad idea” he said “you pussy” jason said standing up “it not that bad”he said “your like a hundred years older than me” jack said poking him in the chest “that was not nice” jason said “o sorry big guy” jack said.

Cole was just laying there mumbling “a guys is cole going to live” i said “he’ll be fine” both said at the same time “ok” i said i sitting back as jackson and jason continued to argue “who you calling big guy” jason said “will you are bigger than me” jack said as jason stopped to think about what he just said “you know he's got a point” jason said looking at me as I nodded.

“Alright 3 drunkateers pick your brother off the floor and let's go to bed” i said look at him “y do you do it” Jackson looked at me “she human he's too heavy for her” Jason said putting coles arm around his neck and Jackson did the same thing.

They pulled him up and almost fell back over I grabbed jackson “ we got  this” jackson said “when did he get so heavy” he added “this kid is peer muscle remember” Jason said “o ya” jack said “all right let's move” i said opening the door. 

We started walking back inside “when we get inside can i draw a mustache on his face” jason said “no” I looked at him “now looked out of this hole” i said pointing at the ground “what hole” jack yelled. he stepped in it and fell causing the other to to fall with him “o that one” he said.

They got back up barley “we're almost there” Jack yelled and I walked up the steps. “I shit I forgot about the steps” Jason said “we got this” Jack said and they walked up. We got inside “alright we gotta quit mom and dad are sleeping” Jason said”  and so is uncle james and aunt may” jack add tripping and knocking things off onto the floor.

We All froze and waited for the sound of “I think we're good.” I looked at them. We finally got cole in bed “good night” jack said hugging me “good night” I laughed