6

We spent the rest of the day cleaning a black car pulled up “hey its damon” i said walked up to the door i went to go open in it and cole stopped me “it just damon what's the problem “stay here” he said walking out the door “ok” i said walking away.

They finally came in “damon going to stay the night here” cole said looking at me “ok” i said “we all should get some sleep” cole said walking to the bedroom I followed him and he shut the door behind us “cole” i said “ya” he turned and looked at me “you would tell me if there was something going on right” i said as he stared at the wall “cole” i said grabbing his shoulder “yes of course i would” he looked at me “everything's ok” he sai. Kissing me “ok” I mumbled.

“Ally” cole moved me “ally get up” he yelled “what” i said sitting up and then I smelt it, smoke cole grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room i looked around and the kitchen was up in flames “wait what about damon” I yelled “he's fine” cole yelled “are you sure” i said “yes” cole looked back at me as we may be outside.

Damon was standing on the front “Damon” . I smiled letting go of Cole's hand and ran up and hugged damon. He hugged me back “are you ok” he said “ya im fine” I said looking at him cole looked over to the woods “damon” he said “get her out of here” he said say damon grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car i got in “seatbelt” damon said “what going on there something you are not telling me”i looked at him “ the alpha is your brother and he think cole killed you” he said driving away.

“what” i looked at him “I'll explain more when your safe” he said “ but he want to to kill him” I said “no cole can take him for the most part,” he said. “for the most part” I yelled “well this alpha knows who we all are and knows your coles weakness” he said “but im his sister " I said "he doesn't know that" he said