13

I woke up to a buzzing sound it was coming from the dash compartment i opened it and there was my phone i grabbed and the said damon and it was a picture of us i picked it up “hello” i said “ally” he said “damon” i said “whatever you do not” and then he stopped “Damon” I said “Damon” I was get worried “hello Allison” i new voice can on the phone “what did you do to Damon” i said “o nothing yet” he said “what” i mumbled.

“I want to hurt him if you do what he says” he said I looked at cole sound asleep “o and don't even think of waking you little boyfriend up” he said “all right what do you want me to do” I said “get out of truck” he said.

I opened the door and climbed out. I took one last look at Cole then slowly closed the door “ok what now” I said “see that trail over there” he said “ya” I mumbled “follow it i'll see you soon” he said and then hung up.

I walked down the trail and there was Damon “Damon” . I yelled and ran up to him but was grabbed and thrown back. I hit the ground hard.

i groaned pan as i sat up “no don't hurt her” damon yelled “be quiet or I will” the man who grabbed me said he kneeled in front of me “hi im Alex the alpha” he smiled "i remember i looked at him.