14

“I'm impressed” he said looking at me “what is that suppose it mean” I looked at him “ it mean I'm surprised that you in one piece” he smiled get up as another man walked up “load them up” Alex said “but this one rides with me” he said looking at me.

The man walked me to a car. He opened the door and shoved me in. Alex got in and started and we left. “he's going to come for me. You know that” I said “I do” he said as we polled up to a house.

Alex pulled me out of the car and into the house he sat me in a chair and my hands behind it. My phone in my pocket started to buzz  “hold on” alex said pulling it out of my pocket “o look who it is” he said showing the phone and it said cole.

“Should i answer” he said “ i'm going to answer” he said answering it and putting it on speaker “Allison” cole said “close but guess again” alex said “where is she” coles said “say hi” Alex looked at me “cole” i said “ally are you ok” he said “hey hey slow down” Alex said “don't hurt her” he said “funny that's the same thing Damon said” Alex smiled.

Alex was talking to Cole in the other room. The man brought Damon in he was beaten and bloodied. They sat him next to me. “Damon” I said “ are you ok” he said “ya I'm fine” I smiled. 

After a while Alex walked out “come with me” he said untying me and pulled me up and down the hallway. He put me in a room and throw me down on a bed “get some sleep we have lots to do tomorrow” he said then closed the door