9

Damons pv 

I ran back to the place that i left ally and cole and they both were gone “really cole where did you take her” I mumbled ran back to the house the door was open “ally” I mumbled running inside the table was flipped and there was glass shader all over the floor i walked in the living room and there was cole “cole” i said “where's ally” i looked at him “she wasn't outside” he said “no and what happened in here” I said.

“We got into a fight” he looked at me “what did you do?” I said “you really think I'd hurt her” he looked at me “cole what did you do” i said again, “ I told her the truth and she ran” worry come over his face “we gotta find her before he does” he said grabbing his jacket.

I followed him outside. He jumped off the deck but before he hit the ground he transformed into  his wolf form. He looked back at me and I nodded and he ran off and he howled and I followed him.

We stopped when we seen john and jackson cole changed back “where the hell have you been” john yelled “that doesn't matter” cole said “yes it does what could be more important than this” he said “ allyson is gone that's what more important” cole yelled at john “what” jack said “i said something I shouldn't have and she ran off” cole said “all right me and jack you take the north side” john said “if we run into james and conner we’ll tell them what's going on” john said.

“Allyson” I yelled “where the hell did she go” i said “she couldn't have made it far” cole said “let's keep going” he walked away “what you we going to do if he has her” i looked at cole “we are going to get her back” he said “now come on