3

Damon grabbed my hand and pulled me to the house we stood on the porch. "I don't think they just passed through" Jackson said as a man walked up to us "hello" he smiled "hello" John answered "im Alex and you have something of mine" he said.

If he keeps looking at me "and what's that" John said "her" he pointed at me "ya right" Jackson laughed "you think this is funny give me the girl and I will leave" he smiled "over my dead body" Jackson growled. 

Alex smiled again "that can be arranged" he said as jackson turned and jumped at him "Jackson" John yelled "get heir out of here" he looked at Damon.

Damon pulled me to his car and we stopped when three wolves stood in front of  us "go get to the car" Damon said "no" i looked at him "I'll be right behind you" he said as I let go of him and ran.

I got in the car I turned and there was a wolf behind me he growled at me and got closer and closer. Another came up and tackled it and rolled down the hill and everything stopped.

I by the car "allison" jackson yelled as someone was walking back up the hill they got to the top "cole" i got up "he was scraped up a little he smiled at me.

I ran up to him. I jumped in his arms and kissed him. He kissed me back "is it really you" i looked at him "who else would it be" he smiled "I thought you were" i said put he cut me off "dead me to" he said hugging me.

We walked up to the house Jackson was starting. He looked at Cole and his eyes lit up. He walked up to him "I'm sorry" jackson said with tears in his eyes "im sorry" he mumbled as he hugged him.June come out of the house "my boy" she smiled and hugged him.

The next day we cleaned up the mess. We put food on a table outside Cole and Jackson set up a table with Damon. They put the last table down. "all right boys now go get cleaned up" june looked at them. They walked to the house. Damon walked up to me "hey" he smiled "hey" I smiled "we didn't get to talk much last time" he said "ya i know" i looked at him "well i have to go before this place is filled with werewolves" he said.

Damon hugged me "goodbye" he said "bye" i mumbled he "behave no baby or drugs" he said "damon" i laughed "remember alcohol kills brain cells" he said kissing my cheek and walking to his car he got in and wave at me i waved back and laughed he started the car and left cole walked out of the house "did damon just leave" he said "ya" i smiled "damn i wanted to talk to him"cole said.

The party had stated and everyone was crowded around cole i sat on the porch "you must be allison" i a man sad as he sat next to me "im cole older brother jason" he said holding his hand out i shook it "i didn't know cole had an older brother" i looked at him "ya there 7 of us and 4 boys and 3 girls" he said "didn't know that ether" i mumbled cole walked up to "hey i didn't know you were coming up" he said hugging Jason "ya it was a last minute thing" he said with a smile "o ya i was going to ask you if you would like it dance" cole looked at me and held out his hand "sure" i smiled at took it