10

Coles pv

The sun was coming up and it was no luck. I had lost her. She was gone and it was my fault. “she's gone” I looked at Damon “she can't be we'll keep looking” he said walking in front of me.

We looked and looked. I was starting to give up hope when I saw a man. When someone in his arms I got closer and saw it was Ally “Allison” I yelled running up to him “is she ok” I looked at him “ya she fine,” he said.

I took her from him. She was asleep. “Who are you?” I looked at him, “the name's dean,”he said “thank you.” I smiled at him. “Next time watch him a little closer. You don’t know what's out here.” Dean said “I will” I mumbled. 

Dean left and Damon and I walked back to the house “i think God” mom said running outside she hugged me and then smacked me “don't ever scare me that way again cole john brantin” she said “sorry i won't” I said. 

I carried her upstairs and laid her in my bed. I walked downstairs “so she's going to be pissed when she wakes up” I looked at Damon “hey you need to fix what you did” he said.

Ally pv

I woke up in Coles bed that means they went and found me I got up and opened the door and Damon was standing in my way “good morning sunshine” he said “next time you run away come find me” he said “I'm sorry” I said as he hugged me “you scared the shit out of all of us” he said kissing my forehead. 

“Where Cole” I said “downstairs” I looked at me moving out of the way. I walked downstairs and found Cole in the kitchen cleaning glass “careful” he said “what did you”I said “I was pissed off” he said.

He got up “sorry” I mumbled, “It's not your fault” he said dumping glass into the garbage “it's mine” he walked up “I shouldn't have said what I said” I looked at me “do you forgive me,” he said.