Chapter 9

~ The Next Morning Lexy's POV~

I wake up with the most delicious ache throughout my body. I feel soft lips moving over my neck. "Mornin' baby girl," BG mumbles against my neck. "Mmm morning handsome. What time is it?" I ask him as I stroke his arm that is around my waist. He turns over to see the clock and answers, "It's 7am. I promised Cam a guy's day," he tells me. "I remember. Maybe I will call Mary and your mom and ask if they want to do a girl's day with TJ," I mention to him. "I think the ladies would love that, especially mama. She loves ya already, baby girl. She likes havin' a woman around to go shoppin' wit," he tells me as I turn over to face him.

"Well I haven't had a mother around for a couple years, so I like having a mother figure that I can hug and gossip with," I whisper to him as I rub my hands up and down his muscular arm and chest. "Baby girl, ya tired me out last night. I don't think I can get it up," he tells me as his hands start wandering over my body. "Challenge accepted, Mr. Gilbert," I tell him with a smirk before letting my own hands wander down his body.

"Oh it's like dat, girl?" he asks me as he rolls me onto my back. I giggle before he takes my lips with his own. I moan before sliding my hands down his chest, to his abs, and finally, reach down and take hold of his throbbing length. "I win," I whisper before wrapping my legs around his waist and flipping him onto his back. "Dang girl. Are ya a ninja or somethin'?" he asks me as he grips my hips. "Not a ninja, but I'm a cowgirl and I wanna ride this cowboy," I tell him with a wink. "Take wacha need, girl," he tells me with a smug look.

I take hold of him and lift myself over him before sliding down his length. "Ohh fuck you feel good," I moan as I start bouncing up and down on BG's big dick. "Aw shit! Ride me baby girl!" he demands before leaning up to take one of my nipples into his mouth. Sex has never been this good. This man knows what the hell he's doing and he ain't afraid to show it. "Play wit dat pussy, girl!" he commands me before smacking my left ass cheek. "Ohh yes! Please BG," I beg him. "Wicha want, girl? Tell me!" he growls. "I want you to fuck me hard!" I yell before he flips us and starts slamming into me. "Ohh so good! Don't stop! Just like that!" I moan as I rub my little nub. "Damn, baby girl. That's so fuckin' sexy," he grunts out before I begin to lose control. "Ohhhh shiiit! Yeees!" I yell out as my muscles begin milking BG's dick. "Fuck baby girl! Ya so damn tight," he growls as he fills me up.  

BG collapses on me and I wrap myself around him as we both try to catch our breath. He only begins to move because his phone starts ringing. He gives me a deep kiss and a big grin before sliding out of me and leaning over to grab his phone. "Hey buddy. Yeah I'm uh showerin'. I'll pick ya up in thirty minutes okay?" he asks. "Okay see ya then. It's gonna be fun little dude," BG tells him. He hangs up the phone before leaning back over me to give me a few more long kisses. "BG go! Cam is waiting for you," I tell him with a giggle. "Ya so damn temptin', darlin'," he admits to me before finally sliding out of bed.

An hour later I'm downstairs with Sy, eating some breakfast. I dial Miss Becky's number and listen as it rings. "Hey there sugar! Are ya gonna stop by and visit with me?" she asks me. "Well I was wondering if you felt like having a girls' day with me, Mary and TJ if they agree?" "Absolutely! I never get to have days like that anymore. I would love to. I'll call Mary and pick ya up in an hour!" "Okay great! Thanks Miss Becky." "Okay sugar, I will see ya soon," she says before hanging up.

An hour later I hear a horn honk out front. I give Sy a kiss and walk out the front door. "Lexy!" I hear TJ squeal. "There's my girl." I say to her before kissing her cheek. "I miss you, Lexy," she tells me with a pout. "Aw sweet girl. I miss you too!" I tell her with a wink before greeting Mary and Miss Becky who are in the front seats.