Chapter 18

Two days later, I wake up to BG kissing my belly and whispering to Damiano. "Listen buddy, yer so lucky to have yer mama. She's da best thing that ever happened to me. I know I don't deserve her, or you, but I promise ya I'm gonna be da best daddy to ya. You and I are gonna have a better relationship den me and my daddy ever had. We're gonna go huntin' and fishin' together. I'm gonna teach ya how to drive a stick shift, how to hit on the ladies, but most importantly, how to get outta trouble wit yer mama. I'm also gonna teach ya how to respect yer elders and how to respect every woman ya come in contact wit. Yer mama and I love ya so much, words can't even describe the feeling. I can't wait to hold ya in mah arms. Yer God's most precious gift and yer all ours. One last thing, if ya can stop kickin' yer mama's ribs so much, dat would be appreciated. Thanks little man. I love ya." I have tears rolling down my face as BG finishes whispering to Damiano.

BG kisses my belly one last time and then slides back up to the top of the bed. "Aw darlin', why ya cryin'. Don't like seein' mah girl wit tears fallin' from dose big brown eyes. "I'm sorry it's just your words were so sweet. You're gonna be the best daddy for Dom. I'm so lucky to have you. You do deserve us, baby. You're a good man. You've learned from your dad's mistakes. I love you so much," I tell him before cupping his jaw and giving him a deep kiss. "I love ya too, gorgeous," he whispers before kissing my lips again. "Let's go get some breakfast. Dom is hungry," I tell him with a grin. He winks at me before helping me outta bed.

"What do you and Dom feel like havin', baby girl?" he asks me while looking into the fridge. I'm too busy staring at his muscular back and arms, and his cute butt. I can't help myself. I get up from my seat and wrap my arms around his waist. "I want you for breakfast," I whisper in his ear before biting the lobe softly. "Darlin' yer playin' a dangerous game," he whispers back before turning around and giving me a deep kiss. I moan into his mouth and he pulls me tighter against him while his hands wander down to my butt.

I pull his sweatpants and boxer briefs down and push him into a kitchen chair. I take BG's big tshirt off of me and lose my panties. I straddle him and kiss him thoroughly as he massages my bare ass cheeks. I'm rubbing my wet pussy against his hardness.  Brantley groans as I reach down and grasp his cock in my hand. I rub him in between my wet pussy lips and moan every time the head of his cock rubs my sensitive nub. I hold him still as I slide down his thick length. "Ohhh baby feels so good," I moan as he groans and leans down to take one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Ohhh B please," I moan as he sucks hard on my nipples, alternating so they both get equal attention. I pull his head closer to my chest as I bounce up and down on his cock. He kiss up my neck and bites and sucks up to my ear. He licks behind my ear and I whine as I feel goosebumps all down my body. "Oh fuck!" I yell as he continuously thrusts up into me. "Baby girl, ain't gonna last long. Ya feel so good. So wet," he groans. BG reaches down and rubs my nub until I'm screaming his name as my body tenses up. "Shiit baby girl! Errrg!" he grunts as he thrusts a few more times into me.

"Shower time. I'll take mah two babies out to breakfast," he mumbles in my ear. "Okay. I can't move yet," I breathe heavily. BG laughs and says, "Darlin', I would carry ya, but yer belly is kinda in the way. If ya stand up I'll carry ya bridal style," he tells me with a wink. "Why not? Who knows if I'll ever get the chance to be carried like a bride," I grumble as I stand up.

I purposely don't look at BG because I don't want to see his awkward look. I feel like all I'm ever going to be is his girlfriend and baby mama. He put me through so much, I deserve to have a guarantee that he's going to stick by me and that we're going to be together forever. Suddenly, I feel as if I just want to be alone. I pull away from BG and head up the stairs slowly. Instead of heading into our room, I head to the guest room that faces the back yard.