Chapter 10

A/N- This chapter is for my friend, Joe and her husband Ben who was called this morning and told he had to deploy today. May God bless him and keep him safe. We pray that him and his comrads stay safe and make it home to their families.

The next day is the last day of our break from the tour. It's currently 5am and Brantley has decided that I'm going hunting with him today. I don't know how I feel about this. Granted, I'm not from the city, but I'm not exactly a country girl either. I don't want to kill any animals. I only want to cook the already dead animals that I buy at the supermarket. I do, however, want to shoot some guns. That shit looks like fun! BG keeps laughing at me every time he talks about shooting an animal and I make a grossed out face. He's really making me wanna throw up. He doesn't understand, if I see or smell the blood of the animal, I will probably pass out. I get dizzy just from seeing blood. I donate blood for the Red Cross, but I don't look at my blood in the tube. I look away the entire time they're taking my blood.

"BG I'm serious! One time Riah's sister had a drain in her knee with tubes in it and the blood was collecting in this little clear container, I literally got dizzy and had to leave the room. I don't think hunting is going to be my thing," I try to convince him. "Baby girl, ya can't come to mah hometown and NOT try to shoot an animal," he replies. "I don't want to kill Bambi!" I yell hysterically while Kolby joins BG laughing. "Shut up, Kolby. You're a douche for not helping me out!" I yell at him before storming out the front door.

The only reason I'm happy right now is cause BG is teaching me how to shoot his rifle. He's standing right up against my back with his hands over mine. He's moving my body in the correct stance. God he feels so warm against my back. The weather feels really cold this morning. I think BG said it shot down to 45 degrees overnight. BG even bought me my own hunting clothes and there's no way to make this look sexy. I don't care cause it's 5am and I'm grumpy. Okay once BG is done giving me a lesson, we drive our four wheelers into the woods near BG's house. "Okay Kolbs, you go to the northern tree stand by the pond. We're gonna go to the western one," Brantley tells Kolby. "Okay cool. See y'all later. Good luck, Lex," he tells me cheekily. "Fuck off," I say to him with a glare. "Okay killa let's go," BG says with a laugh.

"Okay baby girl, we gotta slowly make our way to the tree stand," he whispers. "But it's raining! We're gonna WALK into the rain and mud voluntarily?" I whisper forcefully. "Dang girl, I thought ya weren't a city girl. Yer sure actin' like one," he says annoyingly. "I'm a woman, Brantley. I'm sure your mama doesn't like walking in the rain either. I just washed my hair!" I say nastily to him. "Okay I'm sorry beautiful. Yer hair looks perfect," he says as he tries to kiss my lips, but I give him my cheek. "You gotta do better than that," I tell him before walking away towards the tree stand. When we finally make it to the tree stand, BG helps me get in and we sit quietly.

Twenty minutes later and I'm shivering from the cold, wet rain. "BG I'm freezing. I know what'll help," I say before taking my shirt off. "Whacha doin', girl? Ya gonna freeze yer ass off!" he whisper to me. "Then warm me up, BG," I whisper back in a naughty tone. "Oh damn, girl," he replies before pulling me tight against his chest. "This shirt needs to go. I need to feel your bare skin against mine," I mumble against his lips. He groans before pulling away and lifting his shirt over his head.

We fumble with the rest of our clothes before he roughly pulls me on his lap. I squeak before moaning as he rubs the head of his cock against my bundle of nerves. "Oh shit that feels so good, baby," I pant before starting to kiss and suck on his neck. I reach my hand down and hold his length tightly in my hand before using his head to rub myself. "Yeah baby girl. Use mah cock to getcha self off!" BG grunts as I use his cock for my pleasure. "Oh damn! Yeeees!" I squeal before BG takes over and slides himself into my wet heat. "Damn girl! Always so fuckin' tight," BG groans before thrusting up into me roughly. I'm tryna ride him, but he's having none of that. He wants to control me and I'm all for it.