seven ; spider-man

seven ; ashton

  [12:49 a.m.]

    "Her lips were just inches away from mine," I spoke into my phone to Michael. I could hear him eating something on the other side, which was just so typical of Michael. 

    "So, did you kiss her?" His question was barely audible, due to the fact that he had a mouthful of whatever he was eating. I really wanted to say that I had, indeed, kissed her, but that was not the case and I just didn't feel like lying to Michael (that and the fact that the lie would probably come back to bite me in the ass).

    "Uh, no—"

    "Are you kidding me?"  My expression changed to one of annoyance, feeling a bit of anger rising inside of me. I really didn't like his answer and was about to virtually punch him, when I heard Calum on the phone. 

    "Ow, that hurt, Michael!"

    "What is going on?" I was confused, my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. 

    "Calum tried to eat some of my food, so obviously, I bit him," Michael said, laughing a bit at the end. I shook my head, laughing to myself at the fact that I had thought that Michael had been talking to me earlier (he probably hadn't even been listening to me—which didn't make me as mad). "Anyways, you're a pussy fornice try, Calumnot kissing her."

    "Hey I—"

    "Okay, bye, Calum is trying to eat my food so I am going to leave you now."

    Michael did not wait for my reply, he just did as he said; he hung up on me without another word. Sighing, I made my way towards my hotel bed. Ella had offered for me to stay over at her house, and I was going to agree in a heartbeat, but her dad kinda scared me. From the moment Ella introduced us, all he did was stare at me (he never even smiled), and didn't even bother speaking (he may have only spoke about three measly words the entire time I was there). Ella's mom, on the other had, I think she may have been a bit too friendly. 

     from ella:  

    hiii. just wanted to check that you got to the hotel ok.

    to ella: 

    yeah, i did.

    I got under the covers, the feeling of loneliness taking over me. Damn it, I missed those three idiots (no matter how much I hated to admit it, I loved them). Sighing, I felt my phone vibrate with a new text.

    from ella:

    you should've stayed. it would have been a very fun sleepover with pillow fights and such:)

    to ella:

    darn it:( maybe next time then. 

    Ella and I continued to text for a while, causing me to lose track of time. Sleep had always been a very important thing to me, but with Ella, that seemed to have changed. Like, I would be really sleepy but I just wouldn't (or couldn't) got to sleep. But honestly, I didn't mind my fucked up sleeping schedule, I loved speaking with Ella and that was that. 

  [11:49 a.m.]

    I rolled over to the other side of my bed, only to get hit with the blinding light of the sun. About to turn over, a voice stopped me from doing so. "Get up, sleepy head," her beautiful voice said, then followed by the cutest laugh I had ever heard. My eyes snapped open, them revealing Ella. She stood there, beautiful smile on face. "Come on, get up."

    Even though she looked beautiful and all, I still groaned and started to turn away from her. "It's almost twelve in the afternoon, stop being so lazy," she told me. Ignoring her, I buried my face in my pillow. She said nothing else, and for a moment I thought that she had left—man, was I wrong. A few seconds later, she was shaking me awake. "Get up! Get up!"

    "No, five more minutes, please," I pleaded her, liking the comfort this bed was giving me this morning. She didn't listen to me, though, she continued to shake me and jump on the bed as well. 

    "Don't make me tickle you, Ashton," she laughed. I decided to ignore her, but regretted it after. I felt her fingertips digging into my skin, as she tickled my shirtless torso. She ignored me as I shouted for her to stop, which resulted in me giggling. (I. Fucking. Giggled.) After about a minute of torture, I came to the conclusion that I was way stronger than her, so I could so push her off of me (even if I liked her being on top of me). 

    Without warning, I turned us over, with me landing on top of her. I gave her a smirk, before I started to tickle her. She was so not getting out of this one without a little torture (or as I call it—payback). She asked me to stop over and over, but I didn't listen. But after a few minutes of torture, I decided that it was enough. 

    "God, that was horrible, Ashton." I sat back, looking at her. She laid on the bed, cheeks completely flushed from all of the laughing, breath rapid, chest rising up and down. No, Ashton, no naughty thoughts. Not today, okay? "Is that okay with you?"

    "I—er—I'm sorry, what was that?" 

    "I asked you if you wanted to go grab some food and then maybe go watch a movie," she said, sitting up so she could face me. 

    "Um, yeah, that sounds good. Let me just get ready," I told her, already getting off the bed. My cheeks got slightly hotter once I remembered that I was in just my underwear, but I decided to just rush into the bathroom. Hopefully she hadn't noticed,

    "Ashton?"

    "Yeah?"

    "I love your Spider-Man underwear," she laughed, causing my cheeks to burn up completely. 

    "Uh, they're Michael's!" I shouted back, feeling mortified. 

   "Okay," she said, laughing, obviously not believing me. "By the way, am I going to meet them today?"

    "Uh, yeah, I think so," I said, turning on the shower. 

    "Can't wait!"

© 2014 -ziam-

a/n: someone fangirl over skins with me please

(i just got done with season 1 and im hooked ok?)

anyways, plz comment and vote, yeah? xx