thirteen ; twitcam

thirteen ; ashton

  [9:06 a.m.]

    "Starbucks selfie," Michael says, pulling out his phone. I watch Luke rush to Michael's side followed by Calum and Ella, all of them striking their 'selfie poses'. (Luke and Calum are both pouting, Michael looks a bit too happy, and Ella is just smiling like the perfect being she is.)

   "Come on, Ashton, get in here," Ella says, pulling my arm (which is feeling much better by now). I get close Ella and try hard not to smell her hair—even though I really want to—because, well, I don't want to be a total creep. 

    "One, two, three!"

    "No! I yawned!" Ella whined, reaching for Michael's phone, who just lifted it up in the air (knowing that Ella would never be able to reach it). "Michael, come on, you better not post that on Instagram."

    "That's a really good idea, Ella. What should I caption it?" Michael joked, tapping his chin as if he was thinking deeply about it. Laughing, I walked over to where Calum and Luke were sitting. Right when I sat down, they both went completely silent, making me wonder what they had been talking about; it probably was about me. No shit, it was totally about you. 

    "So,"—I looked from Calum to Luke—"what were you guys talking about?"

    "Songs," Calum said but at the same time Luke blurted out "Boobs!"

    "What the fuck?" I looked at Luke weirdly, since he had said it pretty loud and some people had turned our way (lucky for us there was only a few people). I turned to look at Calum, who was giving Luke a glare, obviously not happy at the fact that Luke coudln't lie under pressure. 

    "I'm sorry, I panicked," Luke spoke, his cheeks a light shade of red as he took a sip of his coffee.

    "You sure did. Boobs? Seriously, Luke?" Calum shook his head, saying many other things under his breath. 

    "What were you guys talking about?" Asking again, I waited for their answer. 

    "It's about you, but it's nothing bad, I swear," Calum began.

    "Yeah, it's just that we don't want you to think that we're weird," Luke said, smiling widely at me. 

    "Why would I think that?"

    "Well, we were just talking about you and Ella?"

   "What—why?"

   "We ship it!" Luke blurted out, causing me to laugh quite loudly. Looking from Calum to Luke, I continued to laugh, since I had expected something different coming out of their lips. 

   "Yeah, so you better make your move before she leaves in three days," Calum scolded me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Or else Luke and I won't be too happy."

    "Fine, I promise I will—"

    "You will what?" Ella asked, taking a seat next to me, Michael following behind her. 

    "Oh, you know—"

    "Boobs!" Luke shouted again.

   "Luke!" The four of us shouted at him. 

 [6:52 p.m.]

    "you know that it's the best of both worlds."

    "Wait, are you guys seriously watching Hannah Montana?" I ask, coming back from the bathroom. When I had gone and told them to just put whatever they wanted, I did not expect to come back to some kid show.