twelve ; naked

twelve ; ashton

  [6:32 p.m.] 

    "Everybody wanna steal my girl," I sang as the warm water continued to fall on my body, and then reached over for the bottle of shampoo. 

    "Ashton! We have company!"

    "Everybody wanna take her heart away," I continued to sing (a little louder, if I may say), ignoring Michael—or at least that's who I thought it was (with my loud singing and the shower running, it was kinda hard to tell). 

    "Come on, Ashton, or else she will have to go in there—you don't want to make the poor girl get trauma from seeing you naked, do you now?" Now I knew it was Michael, but even after what he had said, I still continued to enjoy my warm shower—I did stop singing though. "Ella, I guess you're gonna have to go in there."

    "Ella? Ella! Don't come in, I'm—shit!" Just as I tried to get out of the shower, like the idiot I was, I slipped and fell on the cold, hard floor. I landed on my right hand and it was hurting so bad I seriously felt like crying. 

    "Ashton!" The door swung open, revealing Michael, who was followed by Ella. Even in my moment of pain I couldn't stop myself from worrying about the fact that I was laying naked on the ground. (NAKED!)

     "Dude, you're naked," Michael smirked, but his smirk faded once he saw I was actually pretty hurt. 

    "What happened?" Ella asked, rushing to my side.

   "I'm no scientist, but I think he fell," Michael joked, but Ella only gave him a really—like really—mean glare. Both Michael and Ella helped me up and I finally got a towel to wrap around myself, which was relieving. Michael was told—or commanded—by Ella to help me change and then we went on our way to the hospital.

    "By the way, hi," Ella said, wrapping her arms around me carefully, not wanting to touch my hurt arm. Closing my eyes, I inhaled her beautiful smell (the one of vanilla, which I've grown to adore).

    "Hey."

  [8:39 p.m.]

    "So there laid Ashton—all wet—, completely naked, like, with no clothes or anything," Michael continued to tell Luke, who sat there, his eyes filled with amusement. He looked over to me every once in a while, trying to hide his smirk with his hand. 

     "I'm sorry," Ella apologized next to me. I almost groaned because this was almost the twentieth time she had apologized since we had gotten back from the hospital. I felt bad because 1) it wasn't her fault and 2) because she just kept on reminding me of the fact that she had seen me naked and not in the way I had imagined it would happen. 

    "It's not your fault, Ella. It's my fault for being so clumsy," I told her. Sighing, she rested her head on my shoulder. 

    "I was just trying to surprise you and it all backfired, sigh."

    "But I was pretty surprised, though—I even fell in the shower," I joked. 

    "You weren't the only surprised one," Ella laughed. Joking with Ella about what had happened made me feel so much better and after many jokes, I wasn't so fazed about the whole Ella seeing me naked thing. 

    "So how long are you staying for?" Calum asked Ella, his eyes strained on his phone as he scrolled through Twitter.

    "A week, maybe more. I want to see a few things and also I want to spend a lot of time with you guys," Ella answered, wrapping her arms around me.

   God, Ella. You are so fucking perfect.  

  [4:59 p.m.]

    "How about pizza?"

    "Is that all you guys eat?"

    "No, we had mac and cheese the other day."

    "We also eat a lot of pizza rolls."

    "Isn't that the same as pizza, Michael?"

    "No, it's not. Pizza is a meal—pizza rolls are just a small snack."

    "Small? You eat the entire box."

    "Shut up, Luke. No one was talking to you."

    "Guys, stop fighting. Pizza's on its way," I informed them all, taking a seat next to Calum, who looked quite bored at the small discussion that was going on between Ella, Michael, and Luke. 

     "I call dibs!" Michael shouted out of no where, causing all of us to look at him as if he was crazy. 

     "Dibs on what?" Calum asked, sighing.

    "Oh, well, I just realized that today is Saturday, which means you need to make your video, which means I can be in it," Michael said, smiling widely at Ella.

    "That's not fair! What if I want to be in it too?" Luke whined.

    "Yeah! I want to be in it too!"

    "I broke my arm, I should be in the video," I joined in on the whining.

    "Your arm isn't broken! Besides, the doctor said you needed rest, so that means no video for you, ha!" Michael smirked at me, whilst Ella just sat there, trying to hide her smile.

    "You can't choose who gets to be in the video; Ella does," I told Michael, "Ha!"

    "Who is it gonna be, Ella?" Calum asked.

    "Can't you all be in it?" Ella asked.

    "That's no fun. It should only be me," Michael said, crossing his arms over his chest like a little kid.

   "Michael, you're so greedy," Calum said, shaking his head in fake disappointment (his mouth wanting to form into a smile was what gave it away).

    "I am not."

    "You so are,"—Luke placed his arms around Ella—"so can I be in today's video?"

    "Of course, Luke. All of you can be in my video, okay?"

    "Ugh, fine."

   "I call dibs on sitting next to Ella," Calum shouted suddenly.

   "Me too!" 

  "You guys suck," I told them, seeing as both Michael and Calum were already taking Ella outside (but only after they had pulled Luke off of her).

  "Don't worry, Ashton, I'll wait for you because I'm a good friend."

   "Thanks, Luke." 

    © 2014 -ziam-

a/n: i luv u lotz for sticking with me nd my story

        and btw #lashton4lyfe :)