eleven ; visiting

eleven ; ashton

  [6:51 p.m.]

    "We haven't talked in days," Ella said, dragging out the word 'days', her beautiful laugh could be heard after. I shifted on the bed, turning to a more comfortable position. My phone was pressed to my ear, hearing as Ella shifted on the other side. 

    "It has only been three days, Ella. Don't be so dramatic," I joked, giggling afterwards. (Why the hell must I giggle! That is so not fucking 'manly'.) I try to hide my stupid giggle with a fake laugh, which doesn't really work.

    "I love when you giggle, okay? It is so adorable!" Ella shouted on the other side of the line, causing me to laugh (and not giggle this time).

    "No!" I shouted playfully.

    "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

   "No, okay? Now, lets talk about some important stuff," I told her, sitting up on my bed. 

   "What would be more important than your beautiful giggles?" Ella joked. On the other side of the line I heard an unfamiliar voice talk to Ella, signaling someone had just entered her room—or where ever she was at.  

    "Well, your visiting date is. When are you coming? I really want to take you to this amazing place," I told her, deciding not to give the other person attention. 

    "I'm working on it, okay? I just want to make sure that when I go I can stay for a while and not just a few days; I've always wanted to see LA."

    "You've never been here? Okay, it's final, when you visit we are going to do so much stuff—"

    "Dinner is ready!" Luke shouted, poking his head inside my room.

    "Can't you see I'm on the phone?" I asked him, rolling my eyes. Luke looked at me, pouting sadly. 

    "But I made it myself," Luke told me, smiling (proudly, I guess).

    "Luke, if I go and eat your mac and cheese, will you let me talk to Ella in peace?" Luke didn't have to tell me he had prepared something as easy as mac and cheese, I could already infer he had done so.

    "How did you know I made—You're talking to Ella?—Ella, hi!"

     "Hi, Luke!" Ella shouted to him. 

    "So, are you leaving now?"

   "Fine. Bye, Ella!"

   "Bye, Luke. Man, I miss you guys," Ella said. 

    "And I—we miss you too."

  [11:19 p.m.]

    "@SexGodMichael asks: how would you describe your perfect girl?" Michael read the tweet from his phone, smiling as he looked back at the camera. "Well I—"

    "Wow, Michael, you just picked that question because of the username, sex god my ass," Calum said, causing Luke and I to laugh. I continued to scroll through Twitter, trying to find a a good question. We were a good ten minutes into our twitcam already, and we decided on just answering questions. 

    "No, Calum, I did not. Now, if you would let me, I would like to answer this question for Sex God Michael." Michael said, smirking at the camera. "Well, I like it the most when a girl has a great sense of humor, so my perfect girl would me funny."

    "My perfect girl would—" Luke started to say, but was interrupted by Michael.

    "And she has to be a gamer! She definitely has to like video games."

    "That was rude; you interrupted me."

    "Nobody cares," Michael told Luke before he returned to looking down at his phone.

    "I hate this band," Luke whispered to himself "Well, as I was saying..."

    I stopped listening to Luke once I started to read something that ruined my entire mood. It was a tweet to Ella and it was just horrible. 'i dont kno y ashton hangs out with u. u r so ugly and fat!!' 

    I had to stop myself from tweeting her something, for I knew it would not make matters better and she would probably be happy that I had noticed her. Without saying anything, I got up from where I was sitting, and started to make my way towards the kitchen. I heard the guys call my name but I ignored them. 

    Taking a seat, I tried to calm myself. I couldn't do anything about what I had just read, for I did not want to make a big deal about all of this, and I definitely didn't want that person to feel acknowledged. I hated seeing stuff like that, especially when it was directed towards people who I cared about. 

    "Hey, man, is something wrong?" Calum said, entering the kitchen. He looked genuinely concerned, so I gave him a reassuring smile.

    "Yeah, I just needed a drink of water."

    With that, I followed after Calum and took a seat back where I had been sitting at. "I'm sorry about that guys, I wasn't feeling too good, so I had to go get a drink of water," I apologized and smiled at the camera.

    "We were just answering @QueenIrwin's question," Luke informed me.

    "Yeah, what was it?"

    "Can we all have an orgy?" Luke burst out laughing uncontrollably after he was done reading it. We laughed as well, but nothing compared to Luke—he was literally dying. "No...no we can't...God, just no," Luke said in between laughs. "My mom...my mom is watching...watching this, you know. I'm sure she will enjoy it," Luke finished, finally calming down. 

    "You okay now?" Michael asked Luke, patting him on the back. 

    We continued the twitcam for about twenty minutes more and in that time talked to a lot of our amazing fans and had a great time. I was sad when we were done, but really tired, so I didn't mind that much. 

    from ella:

    saw the twitcam. best thing ever!!!

© 2014 -ziam-

a/n: not a really good update but i hadn't updated in ages so here ya go