3

ben

OMG!!! i finally got joes number !! he is so cute ! ok that's really gay.  anyways. 

being his lab partner gave me the perfect opportunity to maybe get to know him. i decided to text him, because we had science homework that night, and because i wanted to hear from him.

joe m

hey joe, it's me ben! i was wondering if maybe you wanted to do the science homework together, i also wanted to check up on you. you seemed very nervous. i just wanted to make sure you're ok :)

lmao i really just sent a whole paragraph to joe . what the fawk. 

hey ben . that would be really nice to do our homework together. and yes, i'm fine , don't worry about me :). would you like to facetime me later so we can go over it?

that would be so fun! also i am worried about you! i want you to be ok. you need to be in science tomorrow, we have work to do on our project ;)! i'm just kidding. just hoping all is well. i'll let you know when i'm done with my work!

alrightey than ! i am doing well , thank you for caring. talk to you soon!

wow i might get myself a man.

i really want to tell someone, so i'm going to call my friend rami, he's the only friend i trust, the only one i've come out to.

i'm ringing rami

"RAMI!???"

"yeah ben why are yo-" rami started but i cut him off

"YOU KNOW THAT HOT KID IN MY SCIENCE"

"ye-"

"I GOT HIS PHONE NUMBER"

"OMG BITCH YESSSS"

"I KNOW RIGHT, WERE GOING TO FACETIME LATER"

"GOOD LUCK, TEXT ME THOUGH THE WHOLE THING"

"I WAS ALREADY PLANNING ON IT"

"GO GET 'EM TIGER, YOU GO GET YOUR MAN"

"I WILL, I HAVE TO GO AND FINSH MY WORK NOW"

"OK, TEXT ME LATER BITCH".

rami and i always hyped each other up. he was my best friend. i shared everything with him.

i finished my work and texted joe. i was so excited to see has face again.

he said he was ready too and said he was going to facetime me now, with a wonky face i might add.

'incoming facetime call from joe'

i pick it up as soon any possible making sure to get a good angle and the table i was sitting at.

"hi ben!" his soft voice spoke though the phone.  he was wearing an over sized button up with a butterfly necklace. 

"hey joe! are you ready to do science?". i asked

i must have been smiling too big because the first thing he asked me about it why i was so excited.

"o-oh, um, no reason, just am."

the rest of the face time consisted of jokes, science, and some sneaky screenshots taken by me. when the call ended i felt calm and happy. joe made me feel safe, even though i only knew him for a day. i was excited to fall asleep knowing i'd be seeing joe tomorrow.