6

joeyyyyyy
(sorry for so much fluff 😔)

i was scared to fall asleep, i didn't want anything to happen to him, so i tried my best to stay up and watch him.

he held me close in his sleep.  his golden hair a mess on his head. his pink plump lips, slightly agape. 

it's saturday, so there are no classes, but i know ben has football. i really don't want to wake him but if he wants to go then i should tell him.

"benny boy," i say softly in his ear, as i stroke the side of his face.

"baby, you have football, but if you don't want to go you can stay here with me" i say as his eyes flutter open. his eyes are so beautiful, and not seeing them all night killed me.

"i want to stay with you" ben says.  his morning voice being even sexier then his normal (which i didn't think was possible). 

"oh ben you don't have to," i say and stand up "i'll make breakfast!" i say as i pull down my sweatshirt so it covers my bum. 

ben stays seated as i go to the kitchen. 

i feel arms wrap around me and i hit a hard chest behind me.  i immediately turn around and look at him.

"benny!!" i say "you're going to help?" i ask. 

"only for you darling" he says sweetly. oh he's so sweet.

i continue making our breakfast when and ben speaks up

"hey joey,"

"yes benny" i say with a smirk

"do you live alone, i mean like where are your parents?"

"well, my parents are almost always away for work, and if they aren't, they just get home late and go out early. it doesn't really matter, they don't really care all that much about me."

"oh, joe im so sorry" he pulls me into his tight embrace. i almost begin to cry but i dont like crying around others, so i stop myself.

"you must be from england , with your lovley accent" he blushes with a giggle and looks away.

"yeah, i was born there and stayed with my mother and her sister until she felt.  leaving me with my father." i put my hand on his.

"maybe later today we can go to your house and pick up some of your clothes." i ask him, trying to keep his mind off his dad.

"i would really like that. but im lazy right now and i want to watch a movie" he says with a giggle.

"well, lucky for you i feel the same way" i say getting him. he stops me where im standing

he reaches down to pick me up but i stop him. "no! i wanna pick benny up!" i say and he backs away. i try to grab a hold of him but end up just grunting weirdly while grabbing him. he looks at me in amusement. "i-i... um.  c-can you pick me up?" i ask and he chuckles

"of course"

he brings me over to the couch and lounge out for a while. we were just laying there thinking of how great it is to have each other.

little did they know what the week had in store for them.