14

bens pov

all the memories form mast night cane flooding in.

"ben?". all i could could do cry. everything that happened was so clear now. it was terrible.

"baby, please don't cry i'm here." he wiped my tears away.

"just tell me what happened when you got there ok?". i looked at him a nodded.

"w-well everyone there said we should go to a bar. and they had some fake id's we could get. i-i wasn't really sure if i wanted to but i just went. those people were the only on the team the accepted me. and i didn't want to lose them. we got there and went in and had a great time. i didn't want to drink to much because i didn't want a hangover in the morning. i got a beer and left it near the guys and went to the bathroom. i came back and the boys had left the table and went to the bar, but i didn't care so i just took the drink and went and sat down. i started to feel really sick, so i went back to the bathroom after finishing the drink. there was a man standing in front of the door and i stumbled into his arm. he pick me up and brought me to an apartment or some place with a bed near the bar." i continued crying as it got worse and worse. i can't believe this just happened to me.

"a-and i woke up and say who it was. it was my dad." i cried harder and harder.

"s-so i grabbed my stuff and ran out. i don't know if he hit or anything, b-but i was hurt somewhere.  he was still in bed as i left."

it was hard to hold it in.  how could he do that to me.  he already used me.  how could he want more.  joe held me and i slept more.  everything hurt.  mentally and physically. 

i woke up and joe was still by my side.  i sat myself up.  i needed to see what he did to me. 

i stood up and went over to the mirror and took my shirt off.  there were big bruises on my back and legs.   and ones on my chest. 

i didn't even know what to do with myself anymore.  no one wanted me.  not even joe. 

i went back to bed but stayed away from joe because he probably wanted to sleep by himself.  i heard him stir and wake up.

"benny, why are you so far away from me?!  get back here baby!". he pulls me into his right squeeze and i rested my head on his chest.

"oh baby you're so beautiful.". he says to me.  i looked away and blushed. for some reason all my energy was drained.  i fell back to sleep. 

all i could think about was how much i wanted to spend my life with joe.  he ment so much to me.  everything. my whole world. 

i needed to do something special. 

but not right now because i wanted to sleep.