13

joes pov again 😎

it was the middle of the day and i got a text message from ben. 

benny boy ❤️

hey baby, someone from football invited me to sleepover. can i go tonight?

yes you can go! you don't need to ask me babes. i'll are you tomorrow morning though xx

alrighty, love you ❤️

it's kind of cute that he still had sleepovers. i just hope he doesn't fuck up his whole sleep schedule. ugh i sound like his mom.

i got home after school and had the house to myself. the silence and lack of touch was beginning to bother me after a while.

everything seemed so quiet and boring.  i hadn't realized how late it had gotten, and checked up on ben so make sure he was okie. 

benny boy ❤️

hey baby everything good with you? i love you babes sleep well!

he didn't read the message yet. maybe he was asleep. ok he's probably asleep, he falls asleep really easy.

i open up my camera roll and begin to look through the album "benny boy and me" just looking at the photos make me so happy. before i realized it, i fell asleep with my phone in my hand.

3am

i wake up my phone going off like crazy. ben is calling me and texting me.

i picked it up as soon as possible.

"ben? ben, what's going on baby?". i couldn't hear anything coming from the other end.

"i-i don't know where i am". he says

"ok baby i want you to go into messages and send me your location. ok i'll come and get you. can you tell me what happened?"

"i'm n-not sure. i went to the bathroom and got my drink and i can't remember".

i could hear his breath getting shorter as i grabbed my keys and went to the car.

"ben, baby breath for me ok. deep breaths ok. i'm getting in the car now.".

"p-please hurry" that sentence really hurt my heart.

"ok babes i'm 1 minute away ok just stay put". i pull up to the location and see ben on the ground. i run over to him and hold him in my arms.

"baby, lets get you home. it'll be nice and safe there. alright? i stood up and grabbed his hand and helped him into the car.

i held his hand the whole way home. i wasn't strong enough to hold the tears in. seeing ben the he was, hurt me so deeply and i was going to kill who ever did that to him.

we finally got home and ben had fallen asleep. i carried him in bridal style and put him in bed.

i held him in my arms and promised myself i would never let go.

ever.

—————————
the next morning
—————————

i woke up to see ben still in my arms. he had more tear streaks down his face and that got me scared. it was around 12 in the afternoon so i decided to go make lunch/breakfast.

i went down stairs to make bens favorite. pancakes.

as i was about to make the batter i heard light sobs coming from my bedroom. i tried to keep clam and speed walked up to the bedroom.

ben was holding onto my pillow and crying into it. i went over and sat on the bed next to him.

"baby, whats wrong?". i ask. i can see the sadness in his eyes.

" i thought y-you left me". he says tears still falling.

"oh baby i would nev-"

"please don't ever". he says.

"i would never baby. you are the love of my life.". i pull him into a quick kiss and wipe his tears away.

"now, could you tell me all you remember from last night?". i asked. he looked up at me with tears in his eyes again. i pulled him into a hug and he froze, so i let go and looked at him. he was just staring off in the distance trying to remember.

this could be bad.

rly not vibin anymore lads my boyfriend broke up w me! no one cares but i'll see u in the next chapter!