11

bens pov

i woke up ,completely covered in blankets , to the sound of light arguing. i look next to me to see joe is gone.

".......who is that boy?......". was all i could make out before im pushed out of the bed. I still can't see anything but i stayed quiet. i don't want joes dad to find me.

"joe what the fuck? you're 17, you can't be sleeping around. you need to get checked for STDs, that dirty thing you're sleeping wi-"

"he's my boyfriend AND I LOVE HIM. HES STAYING HERE AND THATS FINALE." i have never heard joe yell. hes assertive, but has never yelled at me. i can't believe im cuaseing this. i should leave. its for the better. i'll pack my bags while joe sleeps tonight.

"baby are you ok?" he asks me. i didn't noitce the tears falling down my cheaks.

"y-yeah im fine. are you ok?"

"baby im fine, im just worried about you. did you get hurt when he pushed you? why are you crying?"

"joe i just love you so much, and i hate seeing you get in fights." he places a kiss on my forehead and picks me up. he puts me back onto the bed and holds we tightly.

"i love you so much, all i think about is you. i can't get you off my mind. ever"

"me too joey baby" he giggles at the name. i lied. i normally always though of him, but now im thinking about how im going to get home.

we sleep for a little more and i enjoy every second thinking, maybe this would be one of the last time we do this in a while.

i spend the day with joe and soon night falls. were both sitting in bed giggling about something.

"alright love, we better go to sleep its getting late. " he kisses on my forehead.

"i love you joe you're my everything. my whole world." i just wanted him to know. he kisses me and spoons me. at 2 or 3 i got out of bed to go. i had already put my packed bag in the bathroom so i can get it on the way out.

" ben, baby where are you going?" oh shat.

"just to the bathroom" i say

" ok well come back soon, i need your warmth!" he giggles and i walk to the bathroom.

i take my bag and wait until i hear light snores come from the room. i let myself out and walk home.

im sad because i won't be able to see joe as often, but happy that i got out of his hair. i must have just been a burden to him. causeing all those tears and pain.

i stayed in my room alone for days. i didn't go to school, i didn't go on my phone. i just cried. i missed joe but he didn't want me anymore. i was causing too many problems. on thursday, i got myself up and looked in the mirror. i had been wearing the same clothing for days ad i had not gotten any sleep. i lost some weight, beause i wasn't eating any food either.

i went to go check my phone for the frist time in days.

(98) missed calls from joey baby
joey baby: i've looked every where for you baby. please answer me. where did you go im worried. i really hope you didn't go back home. im going to stop by later and look more. i've been worried sick. please answer me. i love you so so so much.
and 119 others