10

people keep yelling at me to update 😔😔😔😔😔😔

joes pov

the week went by quickly and it wasnt very fun, only the parts when ben and i were together were lovely.

the weekend rolled aound, and i decied it was time for ben to meet the other joe. drunk joe.

i may not seem like a party kind of person, but getting me drunk of high can be a rollercoaster of a night. i know i'm technically not allowed to be drinking , but who cares!

ben and i are just getting back from school on friday. ben had the weekend off from sports and i was free any ways.

i pushed him onto our bed as soon as he took his back pack off. he looks up at me, shocked, becuase i had never been rough with him.

"oh, benny boy, youre going to get to know a different side of me tonight." ben , still shocked, just stares back into my eyes.

"oh, im sorry for being so rough , are you scared, i wont do that tonight if you dont want it." he answers with a kiss on the lips.

"ill take that as a yes." we both giggle and i pull him up from the bed.

i run to the kithen and open the liqour cabniet, pulling out the strongest stuff i could find.

"i didn't know you where a bad boy joey "

"youre going to get to know a different side of me." i say with a giggle pouring both of us shots.

we started drinking around 6, and it was only 8:30 and we were totally shit faced.

"hey ben," i say looking at his body. id totally smash. wait, duh, i would smash hes my boyfriend.

"yes jojo" he says back at me. what a cute name, i just dont like how it reminds me of jojo swia. ew

"i really really really, reallllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy want to fuck you" i say. damn right to the point.

"be my guest baby" i climb on top of him and being kissing and exploring every inch of his body. i plam him through his pants and he moans out in plesure.

"oh god joe, pleASE " he yells, making my pants even more tight. i take off his shirt and pants along with mine. leaving only boxers between us. i kiss him while grinding on his hard member, letting out moans as i keep going.

"joe im begging you" he says

"just tell me what you want baby"

"you know what i want joe, please"

i take off his boxers, he is pretty big, if i do say so myself. i begin to take off mine and then i hear keys opening the door. look ben dead in the eyes and grab him and run up stairs.

"son, is that you?" i hear my dad say. i leave ben up stairs and run to grab our clothing.

" yes father, coming one second" i throw a robe on and run downstairs.

"sorry about the mess i was just trying some of my clothes on." i say as i quickly pick up the stuff.

"alright then, goodnight son"

"good night" i hated my father. he never even cared about me one bit.

i come up stairs to see ben already in bed.

" im sorry baby, my wack ass dad got home early"

"its ok, joe i would like to do it our first time sober any way." he says planting a kiss on my forehead.

"alright good night baby"

"goooooooooooooood night" i giggled at him joke and grabed him tightly.

the next morning would be hell.

hA leaving you on edge. ill update tomorrow. its really late right now and i have school tomorrow. see you guys next chapter.