5

ben

tw!!!! abuse

i heard footsteps and stumbles outside my bedroom door, a few minutes before i was going to leave. it was my dad, coming home drunk, as usual. he came home early tonight, which scared me. i needed to steer clear of him, i couldn't risk having a mark on my body that joe could see.

he wouldn't want me.

i quickly grab my phone and my bag of stuff and try to listen to where the steps are coming from. they were still in the kitchen, which was bad because that's where i left my keys.

i waited until they stopped and quietly walked out of my room.

"b-ben? is that you? where are you going you peice of shit?" he slured his words

his voice made my blood boil.

i began to walk agian hoping, praying, he would pass out before coming over to me. 

the foot steps got louder so i ran back up to my room and climbed out the window.

i ran into my car and went to joes address. trying to keep myself together for joey.

"hi joe" i said, trying to be happy.

"hey ben! are you alright, come on inside"

"oh i fine- see" i smiled at him.

"ok let's pick out a movie shall we?".

"yes we shall". i looked at him and he giggled making me feel happy.  i looked at his outfit.  an oversized hoody and thigh highs. he is perfect. his small milky white thighs giggled a little as he walked. i snapped myself out of my thoughts and followed joe to the living room.

"i have lots of blankets so you can take you sweatshirt off." he said once we moved to his couch.

i wasn't thinking and took my sweatshirt off making my shirt go up a little as well.

"o-oh my gosh ben what happened?!" he looked at my back where the bruises were. i looked at him. he had tears welling in his eyes.

so did i when i realized what he was talking about.

"i-it's nothing" i say while using every muscle in my body to not cry.

"no, ben it's not nothing , what happened?" tears where falling down both of our red hot cheeks.

i sat down on the couch and joe didn't hesitate on sitting next to me wrapping his arms around me (or at least attempting to)

"ben. i want you to tell me what happened baby.". he said in a soft voice.

i opened my mouth to speak, but stoped myself, i didn't want to give joe my problems. 

"please ben. i'm begging you"

"o-ok".

i told him the whole story. nothing but truth. i tell him how my dad has been doing this for years, coming home like that every night. how i played sports to avoid him.

"ben i want you to stay at my house tonight"

"n-no i'll be ill be fine he probably is already passed out by no-"

"no ben, i won't let you get hurt ever again. he can't do this to you ben. you don't deserve this. please, stay here."

"i-i don't want to bother you more then i already h-have"

"ben you could never bother me. ever."

he grabs me and cuddles me even closer.

"hey! i wanna cuddle you" i say and joe gives me a pouty face.  i warp my arms around his small frame and pull him into my lap.  he pulls the blanket on top of us and cuddles deeper into my chest. 

i breath deeply and take in his calming sent.  overwhelmingly sweet.  i fall asleep with him in my right embrace.