Chapter 2 ~

We sat in silence for hours.

“Jade when do you’ve to leave? I mean, when do you go back home?” He broke the silence.

“my dad texted me I’ve to stay here for two more days. What about you?” I starred at the white cold wall.

“3 days for me” he said while he starred at the wall, too.

“I don’t want to leave. I hate hospitals but it's so much fun being around you” I said in a really awkward way.

“Same.” I felt his eyes on me and I turned around to face him. He raised his shoulders.

“Come here Jadybady.” He opened his arms and waited for me to hug him. I rolled of the bed and jumped into his arms.

“It’s funny that you’re a fan but you’re still so normal around me. Like we were best friends” He winked.

“We are, aren’t we?” I was confused. To me it felt like we were best friends even if we just met.

“Yeah maybe a bit more” he mumbled. What did he just said? More? I pulled away from the hug, his eyes met mine in the worst way ever. I felt something like electric run through my body. It made me numb. He noticed I was about to went back to my bed and held my arm. He sat up a bit and moved my body to his. Heck, what is he doing? I knelt on his bed, between his legs and he came more and closer to my face. His soft lips smashed against mine and his arms were around my head. It took me a while to realize what just happened but then I kissed back and put one arm on his shoulder. With the other hand I tried to hold me back. His lips gave me goosebooms. After a few seconds I pulled away. Shit, why did I even kiss him back? He is one of my biggest idols. This will make everything so weird.

I turned around and left him there – waiting for me to say something. But I just can’t. I always had this thing for him and after I met him I even felt more for him but I don’t want to break his heart. I just don’t think I can handle this all. I’ll leave in two days and then he’ll forget me, right? He will forget me, won’t he? I need to fall out of love.

“Jade… uh I’m sorry.. I just couldn’t held it back. Sorry” he sat down beside me.

“Let’s just forget it ok?” I put on a smile.

------------

The next two days went by really fast and it was the day I had to go back home. We had so much fun together and we never talked again about what happened between us. I was about to pack my stuff when Liam, Zayn, Harry and Niall came into our room.

“You’re leaving?” Niall asked while he hugged me.

“Yeah… dad wants me back home” I said sadly. I didn't want to leave Louis. The boys wanted to go into the cafeteria because Niall got hungry.

“Go ahead. I’ll help Jade. I’ll come in 5 minutes, alright?” Louis grinned at me. The boys left and Louis helped me putting my stuff into my suitcase.

“How do you feel?”

“Alright.” But I didn’t. I felt terrible.

“Jade come on, I can tell you aren’t alright or whatever you want to call it” Louis waited for the truth.

“What do you wanna hear? I feel terrible ok?” was all I said.

“Why? Are you still sick babe?” he put his hand on my forehead to check if I’m still sick.

“No. I feel terrible because I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to lose you and I know I’ll because you guys are busy and there are so many more fans out there who want to get to know you.” I said while I put my shoes on to get ready.

“You won’t lose me Jade. Sooner or later we’ll meet again. Promise.” He said while he walked to his closet. "Here, take this hoodie ok? So I’ve a reason to see you again” he grinned at me. (A/N hoodie is in the sidebar thing. I love this hoodie. omg.)

“Thank you Louis. See you soon. Love you” I mumbled into his neck while he hugged me.

“Thank YOU for everything. I love you more. Uh and Jadybady, can I could get one last… uh kiss?” I blushed when he said this.

“I don’t kno-“ and BAM his lips met mine. I kissed back but pulled away quickly.

“I’ve to go. Tell the boys I said goodbye. I love you guys and you Louis” I ran out of the room. My dad picked me up and drove me back home. It was nice being home but one part of my heart is missed. The part Louis’ took. It scares me that even if we just met he became such a huge part of me.

I spent two days with my best friend Cloe. Two days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months I haven’t talked to Louis. I miss him. I tweet him every day but he never tweets me back. Maybe he’s just busy or maybe he doesn’t want to talk to me. Like I said, after I left our friendship basically broke apart. People on Twitter asked me tons of questions why I met him and how everything was. Some people were there for me, some hate me now. I mean, I didn’t do anything bad, did I?

I was in middle of a nap when my phone vibrated.

*1 new follower and 1 new dm*

That could be anyone right? I shouldn’t set my hopes too high.