Chapter 8 ~

*1 month later, first morning in Edinburg*

After I arrived in Edinburg I got to meet my roommates. The apartment wasn’t that huge but it was nice. I had to live with 4 other girls in this apartment for 3 whole years. Ella, a cute girl who always smiled and sang. Mary, a funny but crazy hun who made me laugh after the first 10 seconds. And then there was Ally, I didn’t like her at all. She was rude, she didn’t even say hi to me, she started to judge me because I was with Louis and whatever. She was annoying me from the start of and I probably won’t ever get along with her.

The University would start in 3 days so I had some time to make myself a home.

As Mary, Ella and I sat on the couch to watch some TV my phone rang. I jumped up to find it.

“Hey Louis” I grinned while saying his name.

“How are you my love? Is everything fine? I miss you soooo bad” he said.

“I’m good, how are you back home? I miss you too gosh it’s harder than I thought” I really missed the boys. Even if I had Mary and Ella, it wasn’t right being here, living this student life. I was supposed to be with the boys and not being here, far away from them.

“Aww I want to cuddle you Jade. How are your roommates?” he defiantly asked the wrong question.

“Yeah.. alright. There are 3 girls, Mary, Ella and this whatever-rude girl called Ally. Just imagine, I arrived here and she started to judge on me just because I know you and the boys and oh my god. Louis this girl is so weird. Anyway, how are the boys? What are you guys doing without me?” I changed the subject.

“Oh what a girl. But don’t listen to her babe. Say Hi to the others two, yeah? Hope to meet them soon and of course to see you soon again. We’re good. Paul is keeping us busy. They won’t shut up talking about you. Everyone misses you even if you just left. It’s making everything so much harder when they always talk about you but yeah.. I’m sure you’ll have a good time and I’ll try to bring you to as many as concerts as I can ok? I’ve to go now. Interview. Gah. Miss you and don’t forget me, aha. Make sure you text the boys soon. I love you Pay” he said in his sweetest voice ever. After we hang up I went back into the living room where the others where. I told them a hi from Louis which made them happy.

Days and days and weeks and weeks ran by and I got used to this life here. It wasn’t this awful but it could be better. Time passed by just like a minute. The girls and I had a good laugh and they really started to get friends of mine.

I sat on my homework when I got an Whatapp message from ‘Louis bear <3:)’. He sent me Ed Sheeran’s Autumn Leaves which was the most perfect song for this situation ever.  I put my phone back down on the table because I wanted to finish my work when it lighted up again.  Twitter mentions.

‘@Louis_Tomlinson: Close your eyes before the sleep and your miles away and yesterday you were here with me xx’

I couldn’t help but had a huge smile on my face.

‘@Jadybady: @Louis_Tomlinson Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you? <3 I see the stars every night and it reminds me of you Lou :) xx’

Then my mentions exploded with tweets from fans. It made me feel so happy. Their fans cared about them so much and it just amazed me.

After I finished homework I turned up my music as loud as possible. Since Danielle told me about Rihanna’s Diamonds I was obsessed with this song and spent hours just listening to it.

“COULD YOU FREAKING TURN DOWN THIS MUSIC? JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE FAMOUS OR WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU AREN’T ALLOWED TO MOVE IN HERE AND JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT OK. I NEVER WANTED YOU TO MOVE IN HERE BUT WHO WOULD EVEN LISTEN TO ME EH?” Ally ran into my room and yelled at me. I almost fell from my bed.

“Calm your tits down Ally. You can talk to me in a normal way. Just cause you’re here longer than I am doesn’t mean you can treat me like shit. I’m just a normal girl and if you would even give me a chance you would have noticed I’m not better than everyone else. You don’t even know me..”  I mumbled.

“DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I CARE ABOUT YOU? LOOK AT YOURSELF. YOU’RE AN HUGLY FAT BABY WHO WOULDN’T BE ANYTHING WITHOUT THIS BAND. I BET THEY DON’T EVEN LIKE YOU”

These words hurt more than she could ever imagine..

------------------------------------------------------------------

hey loves :) I know this chap is really short but i wanted to upload and yeah so here you are and I hope you liked it! I'll upload when I have 1 VOTE AND 2 COMMENTS FROM TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE so hurry up lol

School is hard atm. English and Maths test coming up so wish me luck ok? ok. thank you. :D

See you soon :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh and if you want to follow me on twitter: @Horanster :) Talk to mee :)