Chapter 4 ~

I started playing with my fingers.

“Well, why don’t we talk? It’s weird just sitting there, saying nothing” Louis joked.

“Then start talking” I giggled.

“I’m sorry I never had time to text you Jade. I really missed you and after you’ve left I felt sad. I know you’re upset and you think I just used you but I never wanted to give you this feeling. It was such an amazing time even if we were stuck in a hospital. I want it back. I want you back. You’re still my Jadybady” I saw his eyes getting red but he still sent me a smile.

“You just don’t know how I felt, do you? I was down, like really down. I tweeted you every day, I had hope but you never replied. You promised me we’ll make things work out but we didn’t at all.” I was still hurt. He left me behind and now he wants me back even if he never ever had me.

“Can we just like try to make it work out again? I really like you and I always did but I thought after your departure we would never see each other again and I felt disappointed because it was the first time I ever thought I’ve found someone who really likes me as a person and not just as Louis from One Direction. Management gave me tons of things to do and next week we’ll go back on tour and I believed it would help me. Can you forgive me?” He slowly brushed his hand through my hair and gave me feelings I really missed.

“The only reason why I came is because Harry begged me to. I’m still upset you never texted me and you really should fix it because if you don’t it won’t get better” I smiled at him.

“I’ll fix it, I promise even if we just have half a week” he mumbled into my ear and sent me goosebumps through my whole body.

LOUIS POV

I finally was able to talk to her, to look at her and see her smile. I’m happy she came over because I think I would never have the courage to do it.

I put my hand around her neck and our faces got nearer with every breath. Our lips were just inches apart when we heard someone knocking at the door. Well done to whoever you are.

“Uh sorry guys but we’ll go out to dinner now and we were wondering if you would like to join us?” Daddy Direction smiled at us.

“Yeah why not?” I grinned back at Liam. He went back down while I put my arm around Jade and we made our way downstairs to get into the car.

“So you two ehh?” Harry pointed at Jade and me but she just blushed and I gave him a weird look which made us all laugh.

We went into a classic Italian restaurant. The boys entertained Jade really well and I took some time to just enjoy seeing her around. It may sound cliché but this is meant to be.

I only had 3 days to prove her that we should try it. I need to plan something really special.

JADE POV

It was nice being with the boys. We had such a laugh and I finally found myself being happy again. I never had time to tell them how proud I am of them. They were huge here in the UK but they never changed. They always made people laugh and they were just normal people.

“Earth to Jade. Are you still here?” Zayn hold me back.

“Uh sorry I was just thinking” I blushed.

“What were you thinking about? Tell maaah” Harry said while he listened to mine and Zayn’s conversation.

“Just how proud I’m of you guys. I really am and I realized I never told you that. So now I did” I smiled at all of them.

“Aw why?” Louis put his hand on his heart and grinned.

“Because you all are still normal and fame didn’t changed you.  You make me happy, you make your fans happy and this makes you guys special. You never lost your funny side even if you had to handle with so much stuff in your career.” I explained.

“We love you Jade” they all said together.

“I love you more”

The boys drove me back home where I just relaxed and took some time to realize how happy the boys made me. I opened twitter and tweeted ‘@Jadybady (A/N: I never mentioned Jade’s twitter name, did I? WOOPS): Had an incredible funny and lovely day with the boys @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @NiallOffical @Real_Liam_Payne :) Thank you guys! Xxx’ I scrolled through my mentions and smiled.

‘@Louis_Tomlinson: @Jadybady Love you tons :) x’

‘@Real_Liam_Payne: @Jadybady Thanks for coming over. Nice to have you back babe :)’

‘@zaynmalik: @Jadybady See you sooooooon :) Miss you already ha’

They are so cute, right?

I decided to go to bed and woke up on the next morning because my phone rang.

“Eh yeah?” I yawned into the phone.

“Shit did I wake you up? Sorry! Anyway good morning sleepy beauty” I heard Louis saying.

“It’s ok. Good morning Lou” I laughed.

“What do you think about coming over to ours for a sleep over? Danielle and Perrie are going to join us so you’re not alone” he said.

“Of course! Can you pick me up in two hours?”

“Sure. Can’t wait. Jade uh.. love you bye” I laughed after he hang up.

I went into the kitchen to make me some breakfast and then I started to get ready. Time flied and then the door rang. I ran down while I tried to fit on my shoes.

“Hello Louis” I opened the door and automatically smiled.

“Hey beauty. Ready?” he hugged me tightly and went into the apartment to get my bag.

“Yeah. Let’s go” I laughed and grabbed his warm hand.

Hey y'all! So I decided to not upload until I've 350 ready because I don't like this fanfic at all haha. Well so if we won't reach 350 reads I'll put it on hold and start a new one in a few weeks alright?

Anyway, LETS ENJOY THE VMA'S :)

Bye x