Chapter 11 ~

I know it took me forever. SORRYYY please don't hate mee :( Tweet me at @TeamEleanor1D.

COMMENT. LIKE. VOTE. ENJOY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jade can you play the guitar? Ya know the new song I showed you. We want you to play it" Melly gave me the guitar Niall just brought. Ella and Melly learned Wayward Daughter's For The Keeping. I nodded, took the guitar and waited till we all sat down on the floor. Ella, Melly and me sat next to each other and in front of us the others. I started to play the melody Melly showed me a few days ago.

'Close the door 

I don't wanna let the cold in  

Cause the night is getting older and I'm tired'

Ella started the song in the most beautiful way ever.  

In the corner of my eyes I saw her close her eyes. Even if it was just a cover, this song meant so much to all of us. Even if we just become best friends, we talked about everything. We knew everything about each other and in our eyes this song meant we should never leave each other.

'Hold me close  

And I won't let another soul in 

Cause you are everything and all I need tonight'

Melly put everything in this verse. I decided to look up to see the boy's reaction. Harry and Liam stared at each other, probably trying to realize their voices. Louis kept smiling at me which made me blush a bit.

'You have my heart  

Yours for the keeping  

You are the first thing I believed in  

And now I'm yours and you are mine tonight

Take my hand  

Cause I don't want to be without you 

You're my anchor and my lighthouse in the storm

Lead the way 

Cause I don't want to walk without you 

You're a the rose amongst a bitter world of thorns

You have my heart  

Yours for the keeping  

You are the first thing I believed in  

And now I'm yours and you are mine tonight  

My heart is yours 

It's clean and healing  

You've closed the wounds and stopped the bleeding 

I'll give you all I am, give you my life

And I will never let you down 

And I will never turn away  

And I will never be alone another day  

Cause you are everything and all I need tonight

You have my heart  

Yours for the keeping  

You are the first thing I believed in  

And now I'm yours and you are mine tonight  

My heart is yours 

It's clean and healing  

You've closed the wounds and stopped the bleeding 

I'll give you all I am, give you my life'

The girls finished the song and we all sat there in an awkward silence.

"Even if you didn't write the song, this sounds unbelievable. It gave me goosebumps and wow thank you for sharing this with us." Perrie smiled, laying in Zayn's arms.

Niall played some songs for us while we all sang. It was fun and Niall took out his phone to record a bit. We were in middle of singing 'We're young' by fun.

The next week went by amazing. We had lots of fun being with the boys. Sometimes the girls and I stayed in the house to have some fun and cooking for the boys but often we joined the boys into the studio. They had lots to do before they could start the tour. We met fans, we did livestreams, we went shopping, we had movie nights and sometimes we just talked.

We were sitting in the studio, playing 'truth or dare'. I missed playing games with the boys so much. Me and Louis sat next to each other, holding hand.

"Do you think we can go out tonight? Alone? Just having a bit time on our own" Louis mumbled into my hair. I nodded "Yeah yeah sure, I would love to" I grinned at him, giving him a peek on his cheek.

We went back home, Niall went into his rooms to take a nap. Ella and Mary left right after we all sang together because they didn't get such a long break as I did. I still had something about an month to stay here. Thanks to my uni! Harry basically just fell asleep on the couch like a baby. Zayn and Perrie sat outside because Zayn wanted to smoke. I noticed Danielle and Liam didn't spent much time together as they once did, Danielle didn't even join us into the studio today. Liam was chilling on the couch probably tweeting back some fans. Me and Louis both went into our room to get ready for tonight. I put on a sweet dress I've found a while ago and Louis was just wearing a basic jeans, a shirt and his jacket I adored. He used to give me his jacket whenever I was cold. "Lou babe are we going to walk or drive?" I ran into Louis room. He was busy doing his hair. "Let's walk?" he grinned and hugged me. I nodded happily and went back to my room to put on my jacket ad my heels. We said goodbye to the boys and made our way to our restaurant. It was already really dark so not many people were recognizing us.  

As we finally arrived and had our food we just had a really good time. Louis and I talked about so much stuff.

"Did I ever tell you how gorgeous you are?" Louis smiled at me.

"And did I ever tell you how handsome you are?" I grinned at him.

After we finished eating Louis asked if I would like to go into a club. I never liked clubbing a lot but I sometimes me and Louis just wanted to forget about all the fame and busy days. He looked so fit doing his weird dance moves.  

I felt my phone vibrating. *One new messages from Danielle*. Louis kept dancing while I stoped to read the messages.

'Can we meet? Liam and I broke up. I need my stuff from the boy's house but I don't want to go back. Xx' I was shocked. No one expected them to break up. Louis noticed my shock and came over to read the message. He didn't waste any time and texted Liam to ask him if he was ok.

'No :( Are you ok? I'm not at home. Can we meet in an hour? Still clubbing with Louis. Xx' I replied.

'Yeah we both are ok with it. Still being friends but it would be awkward to come back at the same day we broke up. Oh yeah sure. You can come to my flat with Louis I don't mind xx'

I asked Louis if it would be ok for him if we would check on Danielle. He said of course and we kept clubbing for an hour and then went over to Danielle's.  

I ran into her arms. "Are you ok?" I asked him. Then Louis hugged her. "You will still be our friend. Liam won't ever hate you" Louis said and smiled at her. "Thank you" she grinned at us. She was taking it good. Of course she was sad but maybe this was for the best. "That's what friends are here for" I said and hugged Louis and Danielle.