Chapter 9 ~

hey there! ya know i didn't feel good today so i just wanted to write cuz it always makes me feel SO much better so here we go. Happy ready and stuff yeah? FAN.COMMENT.LIKE.ENJOY. tweet me at @horanster yo :D

ALSO on the sidebar (there is a small thing that says "external link" CLICK IT :D) is a link of my twitlonger i wrote for eleanor and I really want her to see it so please tweet it to her and TAG ME IN IT so I can see who did it! Please credit it to me haha. If you tweet it to her I'll give you a shout out on twitter and here on my next chapter and if you want to you can co write a chapter SO PLEASE do it ok? I would love you forever.

I really want her to see it and I will annoy you so long until she will see it :D and i'll hug you if you do it. THANK YOU. love u all xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her words kept relaying in my head and I ran outside. Just with my phone and a shirt. It was freaking cold so I decided to sit down in Starbucks. I sat down in a small corner because I didn’t want anyone see me cry. My phone lighted up a few times but I didn’t spend much attention on it. The world still echoed in my ear, they were all I could think off. “I BET THEY DON’T EVEN LIKE YOU”

I once promised myself to not let me get down by anyone but now I am and no one can help me.

I let out a loud cry when someone walked over to me.

“Darling? Hello? Lady, are you ok? Don’t cry it’s not worth it. I don’t want to see you upset” I looked up when I heard someone talking to me. A lady in middle age was standing in front of me.  I just nodded and gave her a weak smile. Instead of walking away she sat down beside me. Why couldn’t she just leave me alone?

“You thought I would leave you here alone right? I won’t, not even if you would start yelling at me. I know how you feel, I don’t want you to feel sad. You’re young, pretty. You’re worth life. No matter what’s wrong there are always people who love you and care about you even if you don’t think so. It breaks my heart to see you breaking apart. I understand you so much little girl” suddenly her face looked sad.

“But what if there’s someone who is judging you for who you’re hanging out with and calling you ugly and not worth it. You don’t even know” I mumbled and took my phone to check it. But before I could do anything the lady took my phone out of my hand. “Ehh?” I wanted my phone back. “You can’t just handle with it, you’ve to work it out. It will always follow you if you just let in your life. Don’t pretend like you’re busy because you’re here since 2 hours” she said. Wow time went by really fast. I agreed with her comment and just waited for anything to happen.

“Tell me what happened. You don’t need to mention the name of people, just explain it.” She said. I told her everything, from the start but just without names. Now she knew about my boyfriend who was famous and this girl who just yelled at me. She just listened, without asking anything. It felt good to have someone who didn’t say anything. I told her everything what was on my mind.

“I don’t care if you’ll hate me after this but you’re stupid for letting these words into your world. Jade, it sounds like you’ve an incredible boyfriend who is trying to make you happy while doing his job and you believe this girl who judged you before you even met her the first time? She is jealous of you, she isn’t worth it. I did this mistake too and I don’t want you to lose the one you love” she had this sad face again which made me feel so much more upset than I already was. I asked her to tell me her story but then she wanted me to come home with her because she had to cook for his daughter. We got into the car and after a short drive we parked in front of a pretty house.

We sat in the kitchen when she started to tell me how her life changed.  Susan told me how she lost her boyfriend after they broke up. They got into a huge fight because one of Susan’s friends said he would cheat on her everytime he’s out.  “He had a car crash after we broke up. He drove too fast and hit a tree. Police called me and I broke down. After he was gone I didn’t know who I was supposed to be. I was lost. I judged my friend for making up all this stuff because later I found out it wasn’t even true. He killed himself because of nothing. And believe me I loved him. I don’t want you to make a mistake. You’re so young, there will be a lot of more worst times than this. This isn’t worth it. Tell this rude girl what you think, get away from her and enjoy the time you’ve with you boy. You’re too amazing to get hurt” Susan smiled. I was touched by her story. It hurt to hear what she went through.

After I met her daughter who was 5 years younger than me Susan asked me to stay here for a night. She knew how afraid I was of going back after what happened. Susan helped her daughter doing some homework while I decided to finally check my phone.

*6 new messages 11 missed calls* I started to read all of them.

‘hey jade where are u? we wanted to study together. Call me. Ella xx’

‘Ella started to search for you. Where are you? Text me!!! Mary xx’

‘ally finally told me what happened. Ignore it. You’re amazing and the boys love you so do we! Come home I’m worried :( Mary x’

‘babe this girl ella or whatever her name is texted us saying you’re missed. Heard what happened. Text them please Jade. We’re worried! I love you and the boys love you too you’re amazing best sis in the world. Haz x’

‘my babe :( be strong! I LOVE YOU text me so I know you’re ok. Pls! I miss you and I love you ! Lou x’

‘Ok Jade I’ll call the police if you won’t text us soon. I’m so afraid you got hurt. You know I love u. Ella x’

The 11 missed calls were all from Ella, Mary, Harry or Louis. I loved them even more for caring about me. I texted all of them saying that I love them more and that I’m ok. I didn’t want to go back I wanted to spent the night at Susan’s to just relax.

*next morning after breakfast*

“Jade I’m gonna bring you back home now. Come on lazy girl” Susan laughed. While we drove she gave me her number. I told her where to drive to and as we arrived we kept talking for a while. “Do you want me to come up with you?” she asked me. “No you don’t need to but thank you. For everything. It was nice having some to talk to” I smiled a bit. “yeah thanks for letting me help you. You’re so strong Jade. You’re going to make this work! Call me as soon as you need me ok? Or just text me when you’re bored. See you soon alright?” I hugged her and walked out. I winked before I walked into the door. As I arrived at the apartment I saw the girls sitting on the couch.

“uhh hi” I said and walked into the kitchen. Ella and Mary came running after me.

“I thought we would lose you oh my gosh never do this again ok. You broke my heard like Jade I hate you for that” Ella said while she hugged me. I told them everything what happened since yesterday and then Ally came over to me.

“Jade…” she started. “No Ally I don’t even want to talk to you ok. You messed up and I’m done with you. Thank you anyway” I winked and walked out of the room so did Ella.

“Leave her alone. I told you she would be angry with you” I heared Mary saying to Ally.

After a while Ally came into my room to talk to me. “What do you want?” I asked her.

“I want to tell you I’m sorry. But you don’t have to like me it’s ok” she said. “yeah alright. Just leave me alone and forget about it. Let’s see if we’ll get along or not” I said and she left the room.

I laid down on my bed, listening to some Ed Sheeran music when my phone rang.

“Yeah hello?” I asked.

“AHH Jade it’s Liuuuum” Liam said. I loved the way he said his own name.

“Liam my boy how are you? What’s up? I miss you goshh” I laughed at myself.

“I’m ok thanks. Are you better? I miss you too Jady. Uhh… I want you to come back for a few days to help us preparing for the upcoming tour“

“YOU WHAT?” I cheered.