Chapter 6 ~

“I just couldn’t hold myself. I do accept the fact that Louis and Jade are dating. Like come on, who do you think I am.” He said calmly.

“I DON’T FREAKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE HARRY STYLES. YOU’VE CHANGED SO MUCH” Louis suddenly yelled.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TELL ME I CHANGED? YOU CHANGED LOUIS. SINCE YOU ARE BACK FROM HOSPITAL YOU WERE DONE WITH LIFE JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU LOST JADE BUT YOU DIDN’T OK AND IT HURTS ME SEEING YOU LIKE THIS.” Harry.

Silence.

“I never wanted to ruin your relationship, neither our and Jade and my friendship.” Harry again.

Silence.

Still silence. Like is it this hard to talk? Jesus these boys are killing me. I heard Liam, Niall, Dani and Perrie coming closer. I told them to be quite.

“Louis can you just answer Harry?” Zayn asked.

“Why should I?” Louis asked back sadly.

“Because you both are best friends. I always admired your friendship because you did everything together. You always pushed each other. I know it wasn’t ok from Harry to kiss your girl but like come on, can’t you forgive him?” Zayn tried to clear the mess.

Louis just looked up. The others and I walked into the room and the boys looked at us. I sat down next to Zayn without saying anything.

“I’m sorry Jade.. and Louis. I love both of you and I never wanted to come between you or hurt you. I promise, I’ll try to control my feelings” Harry stood up and hugged Louis. Louis hugged him back and tapped his back.

“It’s alright dude. Just stop hurting me and her. Sorry for worrying you. I never wanted to hurt anyone of you. I was being a weirdo. You should have told me to stop” Louis laughed and hugged the others too.

Harry hugged me and I cuddled my head into his neck like I always did. He’s my best friend and his feelings for me won’t change anything.

“Curly I just want to let you know I understand you. Your feelings even if I think there isn’t anything good about me. I love Louis and I’m happy with him on my side but you’ll always be the best friend on the whole wide world ok?” I grinned at Harry and Louis. Harry nodded happily.

“Now after we finished this what are we going to do now?” Perrie asked while she held Zayn’s hand.

“Why don’t we head over to the photograph who told us we could come around whenever we want to make photos? We all could make photos and have some fun together?” Niall asked.

“Nice idea” Liam cheered.

We all nodded and went upstairs to get ready. Thanks god Perrie had some clothes here because she often staid at the boys house to be as often as possible around Zayn. Cute couple ha.

After we finally finished doing our make up and hair we went downstairs where the boys waited for us.

“Let’s go” Louis said and grabbed my hand.

We arrived at the studio and the photograph was happy to see us. We made pictures for something like 2 hours. We sat down to watch the photos. There were some cute and funny ones. I laughed out loud when I saw the funny pictures me and the girls did together. The couple pictures from me and Louis, Zayn and Perrie and Dani and Liam were just cute and lovely. Also we girls had some really funny and pretty pictures with all of the boys.

The photograph gave us all of the pictures on a CD and Liam gave him some money. Then we went back home where Dani and I started to cook for us all.