Chapter 7 ~

'... We're really sorry to tell you the University of Manchester won't be able to take you because they have too many students. But thankfully you'll be able to go to the University of Edinburgh.

Congratulations and see you soon!'

I stood there, read over it over and over again.

"Good news?" my mum asked me.

"uhh... I'm going to university but.." I started but my mum started to cheer and hugged me.

"No mom" I said.

"Mom listen" I said again while she jumped up and down.

"MUM JUST LISTEN OK I'VE TO MOVE TO EDINBURGH BECAUSE... BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT MORE STUDENTS. I'M FREAKING MOVING MAMA" I yelled at her. Finally I got her attention.

"..wait what?.. oh my god baby I'm so sorry you've to leave home. You're growing up so fast gosh" she hugged me.

"Make sure you talk to Louis really soon. He needs to know" my dad said. I nodded and decided to call Danielle first. She was the one I told everything.

"Hey babe what's up?" she picked up the phone.

"Dani I need your help" I mumbled.

"What's wrong Jady?" she asked.

"I've to move" I said.

"You... WHAT? Give me 5 minutes, I'll come over." She hung up.

Within 5 minutes the door rang. That's what I call friends. Danielle was always there for me, no matter what. Sometimes I really am an idiot but she never left me alone.

I told her everything about the letter and then she told me to text Louis to pick us up.

He picked us up and we went back to his and the boys house.

Louis and I walked into his room. I sat down on his bed while he just stood there. "What's wrong babe? You look unhappy and nervous" He grabbed my hand to comfort me but I pulled away. His eyes got filled with pain and lost. I couldn't look at him and so I stared at the floor. I put up my legs and pulled my arms around them. I didn't want to leave neither to hurt him but university was all I ever wanted. What should I do? Leave him and live my dream or stay with him and be unhappy?

"Come on just talk to me Jade" he said.

"Louis.. first I want you to know no matter what I love you a lot and it won't change anything between us..." I started. "You know I told you about University and stuff. I got their answer today.." I waited for his reaction.

"I'm happy for you. Why are you so sad? It's the University of Manchester, isn't it?" I didn't answer. I took a deep breath.

"Jade? Answer me. Which University?"

"That's the problem Louis. It's the University of Edinburgh. 400 miles away from here.. from you." I mumbled. I saw his smile turn into a sad face. He stared to bite his lip and walking around nervously. He kept walking for a few minutes.

"Louis could you just stop walking around like a weirdo and talk to me?" I said loud. I was disspointed. This wasn't the Louis I knew.

"Sorry I don't know what to say.." he mumbled and said down on a chair. He didn't even sit down beside me, he took a chair.

"You look afraid. What are you afraid of?" I asked him. His eyes looked cold. I never thought someones mood could change this fast but it was..

"Harry told you how I felt after hospital and I don't want to go throught the same again. You deserve it to go to this university, I really want you to go but you know busy we are and we won't be able to see each other often. I don't want t lose you again" he said and broke my heart. I didn't want to hurt him like this. I never thought I would have to leave him besides I actually don't have to but I want to.

"If you don't want me to leave I won't.."

"No you should go. It's not for forever and I want you to take this chance. Just because I'm Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of One Direction it doesn't mean my girlfriend has to stay with me just because I'm busy. Jade look, I want you to be happy and I know you won't be happy if you wouldn't take this chance. So go and be happy but please don't forget me." I saw his eyes getting wet. I stood up and hugged him. First he didn't move but after a few seconds he hugged me back. He still sat on his chair, his arms around my waist, pulling me to him closer.

"I'll never forget you. This isn't the end between us, we'll make this work out right? Promise me we'll. I don't want to lose you Louis. You and the boys are all I have." I felt tears streaming down my face. Louis noticed teardrops on his shirt and made me sit down on his knees.

"Promise. It won't change anything between us unless the distance. But we'll be strong." he grinned before he rushed his lips on mine. After a minute we pulled away, smiling at each other like kids.

"We better should tell the boys you'll leave us in a month. But if this uni won't treat you right I'll hurt them" he joked and made me laugh out loud.

We walked down into the kitchen were the boys, Danielle and Perrie sat.

"Guys.. Jade will leave us for university next month. She'll move 400 miles away from London" Louis said while he held my hand to give me support. They all looked sad which made me cry.

"We'll have the best month ever ok? I'm gonna miss my best friend" Harry smiled and hugged me. We all were really close which made everything so much harder but university was all I ever wanted. The boys made it so much harder. They really did.

We spent the night in town - clubbing. Harry and Niall knew the best club in town without screaming fans.

I took out my phone and asked a random guy to take a picture of us all. He gave me back my phone and I tweeted the picture with the note 'going to uni next month. 400 miles away from my friends. having an incredible last month. Love you guys'.

-------------------

sad chapter eww. but i hope you enjoyed it!! in case you didn't notice and you would like to tweet me feedback or random stuff, i changed my twitter name. it's @horanster now! I'll give you a cookie if you will tweet me feedback! Please vote, comment and like!!

See u soon! School tomorrow ew :(

Love u all bye xx