Chapter 13 ~

Perrie and Danielle made this past two days since the boys were gone a lot easier. We kept each other busy with random messages, calls and sleep overs. I was sitting in Danielle's bed, reading a random book she gave me while she and Perrie made their nails. "I'm bored guuurls" I said when my phone vibrated, 1 new message from LouisI miss you so much... I quickly texted him back. I miss you like mad. I don't want you to be sad just bc of me... enjoy your job, whatever you do. xxxxxx

"I'll go back home.. thanks for the last few days girls. you're the best girls I've ever met." I stood up and gave both a long warm hug and headed back home. As soon as I arrived back home I changed into my one piece and chilled infront of the TV. I was starting to get bored and watched news which were the most boring thing ever. "Most famous pop boyband One Direction are on world tour. Liam, Zayn and Louis had to leave their girls back home but we all know they will find their fun while they're out on tour. The concerts are all sold out... bla bla bla" I stoped listening when I heard the fun thing. Why do people always jude them? They don't know us, they don't know the boys, they don't know ANYTHING about our relationships but still hurt us. I opened twitter and scrolled through my mentions. '@1DhatesJade: Hope everyone heard the news @Jadybady always knew you were nothing aha.' '@OneDsgirl: @Jadybady well then, goodbye Jade, Dani and Perrie. Hope you won't cry too much' '@random1Dfan: @Jadybady always hated you YOLO'. One of the reasons why I hated reading my twitter. I used to read everything until I realized it only killed myself. Louis was the one who made me smile whenever fans were rude. "They don't know about me and you. Stop caring, start loving babe" he used to say. He always kissed the top of my hair, he held me close. He was everything I needed and he'll always be but.. but what if the news were true? We all know the boys love having fun with random fans in their hotels and what if Louis will do the same? what if Liam or Zayn will break the relationship and hurt Dani and Perrie? What would happen?

I opened a new tweet. '@Jadybady: not that I not care about the boys fans but if you would get the hate I get every single day you wouldn't smile anymore. stop please xx'. This time, I read all the new mentions I got. Even tho some were cute, the rude ones still found my attention.

I started to feel tierd and fell asleep quickly. When I woke up I decided to get unhealthy cookies. I opened twitter again and saw Liam and Harry both tweeted.

'@Harry_Styles: Miss the girls back home!! Hope you aren't upset too much cuz of the news love you.!! xx' Aw he was such a sweet heart '@Jadybady: @Harry_Styles thanks... love u all xx' I tried to smile but it didn't work. All these hate kept spining through my mind. This felt so wrong.

'@Real_Liam_Payne: kinda tired of all this rubish in da news. @Danielle_Peazer ld never leave u or the gurls :)" bless this sweet boy.

The next 4 days were such a boring time. I didn't feel emotionally good enough to go outside. I didn't even open the door for anyone. I had tons of missed calles but I didn't care. Sometimes I hate every word people say. Sometimes I don't believe in myself. but I know who I love. I love Louis more than everyone but I could lose him so easily and there would be nothing I could do about it. So that's why I didn't talk to anyone, because I freaking believe all these haters. I know i'll never be perfect neither loveable, pretty or anything else. I just sat there, watching sad movies, listening to Ed Sheeran, Pink and all those people. I couldn't stand hearing the boys' songs. It kills me hearing them while I can't see them. My phone rang again, this time I thought about answering.

"Yupppp?" I said.

"JADE" he yelled.

"Louis" I joked trying to not sound too upset.

"Can you just tell me what's wrong with you?" he sounded angry but still caring. His voice was loud but slow. I see what Harry teached you. Talking slow is defo Style's thing.

"Uh nothing.. I guess?"

"Don't be a weirdo Jade. Is it because of the news? Is it because I didn't tweet about if like Harry and Liam? Listen, if I learned anything through this it's to not stand up for rumors. I love you, only you Jade only you." I loved his I love you's. They felt so right but still something felt so wrong. I started to feel sick, duzzy and more sick.

"Jade? Answer me" he begged and that's where I faded...

- - - - - - - - - - - - ----- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's see what will happen with Jade's uni in Edinburg after she faded..

Hey everybody :) So I'm REALLY sorry for not posting. BUT I reached 10k reads on my first fanfic THANKSSSS EVERYBODY GO CHECK IT OUT I LOVE YOU OK.

Leave a comment RIGHT NOW :) RIGHTTTT NOWWWWW DO ITT :)

Twitter: @eleanorsboy

Love you all! do care about ya all SO muchhhhh hehehe :) Bye xx