Chapter 6

There was no denying our chemistry, it wasn't long before we became affectionate. While we were laying on the couch our cuddling turned to making out. It was so intimate between us. Like we had been waiting for each other all our lives and finally found each other. I never in a million years imagined I could feel such an attachment to a man in such a short time but here I was, wrapped in his big strong arms feeling like I was about to give every part of me to him. In fact that is exactly what I intended to do. My body was not going to let me stop this passionate delight we were in. We agreed we were going to be responsible as we moved forward and our night was better than I could have ever imagined.

After our love making we stayed up talking for hours in the candle light, and he even remembered something I had brought up about my rare birthstone to him. He went on to tell me things even I didn't know about the gemstone which has a lot of meaning to me. It was amazing how much detail he knew and was very accurate. He was very thorough and his mind was phenomenal at recalling facts and information . We finally laid silent and I knew he had to be up early for work in the morning, I was blissful as we fell asleep together in each others arms. 

I awoke in the morning to his alarm going off but he was sleeping through it, I knew he must have been so tired and in that moment the tinge of remorse hit me in knowing what a bad influence I must be. I thought back to our moments of ecstasy and hoped he would be capable of seeing the silver lining. I thought of waking him but decided not to and drifted back to sleep as I looked on lovingly at him. The second time I woke up was with him standing at the foot of the bed, letting me know he had to be getting to work. I wondered how long he had been standing there and if I had been snoring. I really hope I wasn't. I got up to give him a hug and said I will make coffee. He said "It's okay.I will just stop and grab some" Then he let me know I snore in my sleep. "It was like a baby bear snore." he said jokingly. Oh no. Please tell me I'm still dreaming and this is a nightmare. "I told him I don't snore, I dream I'm a motorcycle." He got a good laugh out of that. We said our goodbyes and had a gentle kiss before he left for the day. I missed him and he hadn't even walked out the door yet. I told him to get in touch with me later and have a great day.

He went off to work and I went back to bed. I laid there remembering all the things our previous night entailed, replaying all our moments. The indulgences and every touch that I could still feel. He was an amazing lover. I was already anticipating seeing him again. I got some rest then had to get my things done for the day. I didn't hear from him and it was afternoon so I decided to send a message to him to let him know he was on my mind. "Hope you're having a great day, I'm sure you don't want to run any marathons today lol. I'm at the dentist now so whatever you're doing is more fun  :) " he replied quickly saying " So tired :( " and I was sure I indeed was a bad influence at that point. I really didn't even know how to respond and in typical sub par human being fashion I didn't even reply. I should have said something supportive, hell I should have said anything at all. Instead I waited 3 hours to send a selfie saying "I got a little pep in my step..meeting some gal pals at the pub but being a good girl tho and having 7-up" which is nice and all but of course I'm the one that got the extra sleep telling this to a guy working his tail off on a few hours of sleep I have pep in my step and I'm out having fun. Of course being the outstanding man he is he responds telling me "Have fun! I am too tired to do anything today." the poor guy was really putting the white flag up at that point. I finally sensed it and let him know "Thanks hun! Get some rest."