Epilogue

"I think I'm going to be sick...."

Estelle Beauregard was currently standing in front of a floor-length mirror wearing a white long sleeved lace wedding dress, which was flowing around her. Her usual black hair was now shoulder length though she still had her bangs, and it was straight and not one strand was out of place. She was wearing a lace veil that flowed down her back beautifully. She was holding a bouquet of star cluster flowers, white and blue mixed with some type of magical flowers Neville Longbottom gave her she couldn't remember the name of, since she was currently trying very hard not to puke at the moment. 

She was at the moment in her bedroom, pacing in front of her magically enchanted mirror and bed. The mirror was enchanted to make the reflection talk and move whenever someone was looking at it. So Estelle was trying not to puke while the enchanted reflection was rolling her eyes and crossing her arms, "You're just getting married, what's the big deal?" The reflected Estelle shrugged, not a care in the world. Easy for her to say, she wasn't the one who was getting married soon.

Estelle ignored her reflection though and tried to calm down. Suddenly her bedroom door opened and slammed against the wall with a loud bang and in came running two laughing little girls, like shooting stars. They were like mirror copies of one another, like Estelle and her mirror reflection, with matching long black hair and pretty little long sleeved blue dresses that matched the flowers. Their hair was wavy and reached their backs, and they had cute little dimples while they laughed and smiled. Their eyes were the bluest of blues that matched their mothers, who was in fact the near puking bride Estelle Beauregard.

The two identical girls squealed, jumping onto the master bed and seemed to be playing some sort of game of tag.

"Girls! No running and jumping on the bed!" Estelle cried, running over and catching one of them as she tried jumping in the air to jump off the bed. She giggled, wrapping her little arms around Estelle as she was caught in the air.

"But mummy, we're playing catch the snitch!" The toddler exclaimed while giggling, as if this was obvious and that they had to run on the bed and jump because they were playing this game.

The other girl, who was now off the bed and standing at Estelle's feet, was looking up and tugging at her dress. "You have a pretty dress on mummy." She said sweetly, not as loud and excited as the other one. She had a softer voice which matched her soft and timid personality.

"Thank you, sweetie. You do, too." Estelle smiled, bending down and putting down her daughter. She grabbed both of their hands, standing on the heels of her feet, and leaned over to kiss both of their rosy little cheeks. The one on the right was a fraction of a bit shorter and was quieter, she had smiled softly and shyly while Estelle kissed her. The one of the right, the loud and spirited one, laughed out loud when Estelle kissed her and rubbed her cheek.

"Now Elara and Europa, weren't you two supposed to go find Uncle Neville and stay with him, hmm?" She asked questioningly, staring at them. The one on the right, known as Europa and the youngest of the two, pouted. "We were bored and Uncle Neville was too busy playing with FJ to play with us." She frowned, crossing her little arms. The sight made Estelle smile rather than be mad. She sighed, "I know Uncle Neville doesn't have much time to play with you anymore since FJ arrived but you must be good little stars and listen to what I say." She explained, looking at the both of them. Europa frowned, not happy with that answer, and remained quiet. The one on the left, known as Elara nodded her small head, "Okay mummy. We'll listen now and go find Uncle Neville" she smiled sweetly and innocently. 

Estelle grinned, hugged the two tightly and kissed them again. She stood up and opened the door with her wand while the two girls rushed out shouting for their Uncle Neville. She was glad they came rushing in here though, since they distracted her and kept her busy rather than a panicked mess.