Hello My Hate

Victoria's pov:

I walked backstage at the BVB concert and looked around. I had never been backstage before but apparently their manager Jon had been trying to hire songwriters to help Andy.

I was on a list of songwriters and somehow got picked by him and he had decided to interview me tonight after the concert.

I smiled as I recognized Jon. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Hello I'm Victoria Pierce. We spoke on the phone" I said holding out my hand which he took. We shook hands and he nodded. "Yea I remember you miss Pierce. Come with me." He said before starting to walk to an empty room.

It had a couch and many chairs scattered around. There was a coffee table in the middle of the room and he lead me over to the couch by the table.

"So Mrs. Pierce....." "It's just miss I'm not married and you may call me Victoria if you'd like." I said and he smiled a bit.

"Okay then Victoria may I see some of the songs you've written? And I know it sounds like a weird request but may you sing a few for me? It's just to see how the beat is and also the guys were trying to have a female singer for some songs." He said and I felt my cheeks turn red a bit.

"Alright then. I'm not a very good singer though." I said. I ended up singing my songs heart of fire, faithless, devil in the mirror, goodbye agony, world of sacrifice, and drag me to the grave.

When I finished Jon smiled. "Thank you Victoria please leave your songs with me and we will defiantly be keeping in touch. You have a beautiful voice by the way." He said and I smiled a bit.

"Would you mind if I watched the concert before i leave. Just so I can hear the guys I might end up working with." I asked and he nodded.

"They save a spot for me front row but here you can take it." He said handing me and I'd card on a necklace.

I smiled and nodded a thanks before running out and taking my spot.

I watched the singer dancing around with the two guitarist who were killing it! And I then noticed the bass player. He had a black shirt and a vest on that said. 'The Deviant" I smiled as he winked at some of the girls in the audience causing them to scream.

I would love working with these guys as long as he was there.

Time lapse after the concert

I walked out of the building after everyone had left. Jon had asked me what I thought about the guys and I said they sounded awesome. He said that he would call me to the bus tomorrow so I could meet them personally and get to know them.

I started walking to my apartment as I passed a bar. I heard guys yelling at each other with slurred words and rolled my eyes. I wasn't too big a fan of drunks.

As I passed the bar I heard the small tinkle as the door of the bar was opened. I heard maybe two or three sets of feet step out.

There was a wolf wistle and I ignored it as I continued to walk to my apartment.

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back. "Where do you think your going good lookin?" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see the men from the bar smiling at me. I tried to scream but one of them put a hand over my mouth.

"Shh baby we're just lookin for some fun" he winked at me and I shook me head.

They dragged me back to the bar and told the man at the counter they wanted a room for the night. I felt tears slip down my cheeks.

They dragged me into the room and threw me on the bed. I tried to get up and run but of course three to one.....

I guess you can guess where everything went from there.

After they had raped beaten and even cut me from time to time they had left me bleeding and hurt on the floor.

At that moment I had never wanted to die more in my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Please comment if you did. I'll try and update soon but I'm writing a sons at the same time as this.