𝟬𝟱. knock on

CHAPTER FIVE
[ season two, episode three ]
with a knife inside your heart !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     There's only one thing keeping Natalia Ackerman from punching the hell out of Murphy and we all know what that is, or rather who. If the group wasn't around, he would already be dead. She watched with her face contorted into a disgusted one when Murphy exchanged his smoke with Cassandra, closer than she would like. It infuriated her.

     But what can she do? Throw an empty bullet at his face?

     Murphy spat out the bullet case, sending her a harsh glare but she merely gave him a stink eye and the middle finger. She clenched her jaw and looked at the Beretta in her hands before turning it over, flipping the safety on and off out of boredom.
Another continuous gunshot echoed from the front once more, earning a vulgar curse word from the half-Japanese girl's lips.

     Those blasters were really getting on her nerves.

     On the contrary, she was missing the fight. But on further note, it was only the start. There were always more of them to come. Natalia flicked her fingers in front of the man who's also guarding the medical wagon after she noticed the same bandits in those buggies chasing after them. Two of them exactly. Not much of a challenge but fine. Natalia cocked her pistol.

     "Everybody wants a piece of the Murphy," Murphy sighed loudly.

     "Not everybody, dickhead," Natalia muttered as she jumped down from the top of the truck. Just right on time the bandits started shooting at them out of nowhere with their funny big guns.

     "Huddle up, everybody!" Addy yelled, gripping the side of the wagon. "Get small!"

     The man with the face paint started to shoot back to defend them. It didn't end well for him as he was shot though the forehead. Natalia muttered a string of curse words under her breath and stood as soon as the bandits zoomed past their vehicle. She jumped up the roof of the moving truck, a gun in her hand and found them edging the car between their stupid buggies.

     The car where Doc was were getting too far from her sight. She watched from above the truck as two of them jumped over on top of it. Of course. They wanted the car filled with gallons of water and their valuables. Natalia aimed but they were farther than she realized. She turned back to her red-haired friend and the wounded around the wagon, missing the fact that Cassandra was now on the car, helping Doc and his little friend.

    "They're getting too far!" Natalia yelled after seeing that the other trucks were speeding further and further away from them without the knowledge of their state.

    Addy darted her eyes around the people around them, thinking of something that could help them. Meanwhile, Natalia bit her lip before throwing herself over the side, peeking into the driver's seat.

     "Press the pedal. It's not the time to be saving gas," She said hardly, and the driver quickly obeyed.

    Natalia felt even more agitated when their vehicle started to slow down before it came to a sudden stop. Didn't she just told him to speed the fuck up? She gripped her gun in her hand and stood up, but just as dhe was about to tell the driver off━Murphy jumped off of the wagon, urging the  two women to follow after him.

    She was a little surprised to see Doc with his little friend as Murphy approached them, seemingly in a hurry for whatever reasons. She stopped just near the front of the truck, glancing at the vehicle to see dark smoke coming out of the hood.