𝟬𝟳. seventh sense

CHAPTER SEVEN
[ season two, episode four ]
ill intentions flood my mind !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    Natalia had been thinking about escaping a lot for some reason, but she wouldn't actually do it because of other reasons too. She didn't know why, but the sound of new things makes her want to explore whatever the hell it is. She tapped her shoe on the ground, a permanent scowl etched on her face while she listened to the dude with the lab coat explained what they were supposed to do.

    You know... Snatch a few little leaves and get out of the greenhouse alive.

    "I have protection for you," He said, rummaging through countless of makeshift gears and weapons on a table.

    "That's okay. I'm gonna go like this. I need to be able to move to fight."

    "Yeah. I like to be able to run from danger."

    "I wouldn't take your guns. Bullets don't kill plants," Odegard insisted, gesturing to the weapons sprawled out on the table. "I would take these."

    "All right, well, I'll take the garden weasel," Doc shrugged. "Always wanted one of those."

    The others shared looks with each other before shrugging and stepped forward towards the table. Natalia furrowed her brows, looking at the random selection of makeshift weapons before settling on some garden tool sharp enough for her. Vasquez wanted to stay behind and watch, and he also insisted he has plant allergies. Addy stayed behind in the warehouse so she cohld try and contact Citizen Z again.

    After Warren told Vasquez to shoot someone if needed, she turned to Murphy with that sarcastic look on her face. It's a natural expression when you're facing someone annoying.

     "It's your show. Lead on."

    Natalia didn't know what to expect when she stepped inside the creepy greenhouse. One thing for sure, it's like being inside a dead forest plus the zombies. She was the last one behind Doc, then so on, led by Murphy. The only reason why the zombies aren't coming for them was because they were tangled up within vines. She felt goosebumps rose on her skin when she accidentally brushed past a Z growling at them. It took all her might night to blurt out something unnecessary.

    "It's like some kind of giant shop of horrors," Doc exclaimed, stopping half-way so he could remove the leaves that got tangled up on his white beard.

    Natalia shook her head in amusement, patting his arm and letting the old man walked ahead first. There was little too light inside the greenhouse because of the overgrowing masses of plants surrounding the area. More like a maze horrors. She'd been to one of those stupid mazes back in the day, and she ended up kicking someone's ballsack because she got surprised.

    The brown-haired girl tried so hard to move the vines hanging all over the place and their path. It was getting all over her face and kind of annoying to be honest.

    "Watch it," Warren warned. 10k stepped forward, using his slingshot to shoot the zombie in the front that appeared out if nowhere.

     "Three thousand two hundred and sixteen," He counted. Then he realized. Instead of falling down and dead, it simply continued to snarl at them. 10K clenched his jaw from disbelief before stretching his slingshot again. "Hey, you should be dead." 

     "That won't work here," Murphy snapped as he abruptly slapped his hand away. "They're all interconnected by the vines. You can't kill one without killing all of them."